Nigeria Scammers, well, scammed :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its biodegradable waste, and all they have to say when dropping it off is no, it isn't hazardous in any way, sir. :)

If I knew that a box full of dogshit and dead rodents would make it to Haiti without a problem, I would pay the shipping gladly.

Haiti is actually a really beautiful country if you either stay around the airport in Port-au-Prince or leave Port-au-Prince altogether. At one point we were traveling in the southern peninsula which is somewhat mountainous, and we were at a high point that we could look either north or south and see the ocean.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Its biodegradable waste, and all they have to say when dropping it off is no, it isn't hazardous in any way, sir. :)

idk,i think noah brought up the reasons why you cant send shit through the mail.

That is correct. Shipping fecal matter, carcases, etc through the mail is a federal offense... Sending it INTERNATIONALLY... Well this guy can get SERIOUSLY owned. That is not only a federal offense in the US, it is a violation of customs, as it can transport disease that would normally be concentrated to one location.

This guy should REALLY take down that information... Because if FedEx gets ahold of it... SOMEBODY IS GONNA BE IN BIIGGG TROUBLE... This guy could be looking at 10's of thousands of dollars in fines, and YEARS in prison for this...

I prefer the guy who sent all the broken laptops & bricks to them, then when the people in Nigeria complained, he said send another shipping label, and he sent them ANOTHER box of broken laptops & bricks.

fuck that bullshit, everyone is like "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!1111", I suppose your hassasing those poor 3rd world crinimals too?

I say fuck em

Back