nigerian 419 scams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
ever have this happen to you? i was just trying to sell some stuff on partstrader.com and got this email.

>From: "gabriel smith" <gabsmith@linuxmail.org>
>To: mikeoutland@hotmail.com
>Subject: b16 flywheel, 99 si ecu, a/c compressors
>Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 02:55:55 +0800
>
>
>Hello Seller,
>I got the placement of your advert for the said item which i'm interested to purchase and i will like to know your lowest price and the present conditions also with pics if available,
> I will be waiting to read from you soonest,
>Regards to you and your family.

so i'm thinkin, this guy sounds pretty weird sending regards to my family and shit, so i reply.

----- Original Message -----
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 12:05:40 -0700
To: gabsmith@linuxmail.org
Subject: RE: b16 flywheel, 99 si ecu, a/c compressors

where are you located? would this be for pickup or shipped? pics for all items, except the a/c compressors can be found on my original ad at:

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41572

i'll let the flywheel, 2 a/c compressors and the ecu go for $320 + shipping.

-mike

then get this response..
Thanks a lot for the mail and good day to you and your family.how is business booming?hope great as usual.i mail to let you know that the price is now okay by me
so this is how we are going to seal this transaction.There is an associate of mine in the US who is owing me $4,000 i am going to instruct him to send you a check for that amount,and when it clears in your bank you can deduct your portion and send my
balance by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to my shipping agent who will come to your location for the pick up.Although i know that the value of the check is more
than the price of what am buying but i am willing to trust you with my balance for the shipping. So if this offer is acceptable to you,let me have your contact
information so that i can instruct my associate to issue and send out the check check to you immediately,that is your name,address and phone number Please get back to me as soon as soon as you get this mail so that i can know your decision.h op e to see your
contact details so that payment can be made out to you on time and also try and send the picture along so that i can view it,
My regards toyou and your family.

then i tell him to fuck off.

later, a friend showed me this website, looks like i could have had some fun with these retards. haha.

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

they do that on autotrader all the time, autotrader always sends me stuff warning about pple like that, pisses me off bc i think im getting a lead and its some asshat trying to scam money off of me
id sure like to :nutkick:

LMAO, i just read one of the emails from that website. fucking priceless.

Basically I think its an Asian thing where a bunch of guys let their loads all over some sluts face.

Back