Night at the track

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolLess16

hey guys just want u too look over these times and tell me what you think
98 GSR I/H/E 15.6 w/ .8reaction time
97 Civic EX turbo 8pds 16.0
96 Eclipse GST 10pds I/E 15.4
93 MX6 I/H/E UP nitrous 15.6
93 Civic W/B18c5 I/E 15.0
all of my freinds are decent drivers and had alright reacion times but everything looked a little slow to me - sry to say i didnt take my sol out yet but hopefully next week i will be running

those are brutal times, where do u live?a civic with a b18c5 should be in the 13's. not running 15 flat. my friend with a b18c5 in an Ef runs 12.7 so with the added weight of the eg, he should be low 13's. thats crazy slow man.

yea i live in northern ohio - all of my freinds were really disapointed , so were all goin up to another track next weekend

awful times.
i ran 14.3 in a heavy sol all motor w/ only 185 whp

Originally posted by SolLess16@Aug 2 2003, 03:30 PM
all of my freinds are decent drivers and had alright reacion times but everything looked a little slow to me - sry to say i didnt take my sol out yet but hopefully next week i will be running

yep those are all pretty slow times but why post on honda swap the time of a mitsu eclipse moron

Originally posted by XlongoX+Aug 2 2003, 11:43 AM-->
SolLess16
@Aug 2 2003, 03:30 PM

yep those are all pretty slow times but why post on honda swap the time of a mitsu eclipse moron

Why not post about about a Mitsubishi? He's showing the time so everyone can get an idea of how bad the times were. Hes not a moron just decribing the situation. And for real dude, you need to try those cars at another track cause those times are pretty bad for cars with that kind of power.

Man i got a 89 metro lsi and after putting a T3 turbo(.45 trim compressor .36 a/r turbine),550cc injectors,ported head with leight weight valves,reshaped combustion chambers,wiseco pistons,cryo-treated crank and rods,o- ringed head,custom manifold,3in mag flo cat,walbro fuel pump,megasquirt fuel injector controller,and all that plus a 100hp wet nitrous system sittin on a g-10 inline 3 -cylinder in line block,im not going to start on the tranny and exterior mods but with this 3 cylinder matro i was running an 10.654with nos and without a 11.498
the times will be changing soon after i get my new turbo and intake manifold......

Originally posted by MXDesa+Aug 2 2003, 04:53 PM-->
Originally posted by XlongoX@Aug 2 2003, 11:43 AM
SolLess16
@Aug 2 2003, 03:30 PM

Why not post about about a Mitsubishi? He's showing the time so everyone can get an idea of how bad the times were. Hes not a moron just decribing the situation. And for real dude, you need to try those cars at another track cause those times are pretty bad for cars with that kind of power.

aright man sorry hes not a moron it just looked funny and i viewed it a different way

Originally posted by XlongoX@Aug 2 2003, 12:03 PM
Man i got a 89 metro lsi and after putting a T3 turbo(.45 trim compressor .36 a/r turbine),550cc injectors,ported head with leight weight valves,reshaped combustion chambers,wiseco pistons,cryo-treated crank and rods,o- ringed head,custom manifold,3in mag flo cat,walbro fuel pump,megasquirt fuel injector controller,and all that plus a 100hp wet nitrous system sittin on a g-10 inline 3 -cylinder in line block,im not going to start on the tranny and exterior mods but with this 3 cylinder matro i was running an 10.654with nos and without a 11.498
the times will be changing soon after i get my new turbo and intake manifold......

These are quater mile times?? Is it just me or is that a little hard to believe? I could be wrong but IMO those times are crazy for a 3 Cyl?!

Originally posted by XlongoX@Aug 2 2003, 11:03 AM

:wtf: :no:

Originally posted by Prowler+Aug 2 2003, 12:08 PM-->
@Aug 2 2003, 11:03 AM

:wtf: :no:

:withstupid: :bash:

Originally posted by MXDesa+Aug 2 2003, 05:06 PM-->
@Aug 2 2003, 12:03 PM

These are quater mile times?? Is it just me or is that a little hard to believe? I could be wrong but IMO those times are crazy for a 3 Cyl?!

yea they were the first time i looked at the times too but those are my best times ever so there not always that good but its soo light there is nothing left in the car exept the things i have too leave too allow it street legal.

Originally posted by XlongoX@Aug 2 2003, 12:12 PM

yea they were the first time i looked at the times too but those are my best times ever so there not always that good but its soo light there is nothing left in the car exept the things i have too leave too allow it street legal.

But still, 1000 whp supras still run 11's ( :D ) and your telling me your 3 cyl. Metro runs mid 10's?? I dunno man, but that seems a little far fetched but like i said i wasn't there. Lol

there is a supercharged metro that has nitrous set up that is a land speed car.... dont know how fast but it could be possable for him to run 11s. the car weights nothing and with enough hp and good traction it can happen

ok man it weighs 1100 pounds and has a guestimated 450hp and then add nitrous plus a 6-speed with an ACT street clutch and a phantomgrip LSD the reasonwhy my horses are guest is coause the nearest dyno is like 100 miles away it sucks

how did you get a 6speed tranny i cant believe there is one out there for the swift/metro

and 450 hp is hard to believe

i thought there four and 5 speeds and auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back