Night Shots and Recent wire tuck.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Legend_master

Well I wanted to try my hand out at night shots and this is what I came up with. Some are good and some are pretty bad, so I posted my best ones. The camera had an automatic shutter and I could only set it to night. I really shoud have washed the car to.

This is my favorite
0d4f8059.jpg

05cd267f.jpg

2c3483d9.jpg

d2e3887e.jpg

427deafc.jpg

8e8fc951.jpg

d78c9c1d.jpg

075c7589.jpg

050c63a6.jpg

78fed1fd.jpg

09aec6c1.jpg

Here is a before and after shot of the wire tuck

Before
5aabcb73.jpg

After
a010bb6a.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
looking dope :mrgreen: ... the only thing i would do is move the fuse box .. it looks alot nicer when you tuck it down

Thanks, I am still not done with the full tuck, but I dont know if I wasnt to go through all the trouble of moving the fuse box.

Quoted post[/post]]
LS/V in an 86? Badass...I'll bet that was a fun swap.

What part of TX?

The swap wasent to bad, but it did require some welding. I am from the DFW

Looks good. Tuck the throttle cable under the intake manifold...

i was like, ok......accord, accord, accord, blah blah blah...hot damn!!!! b series swap in that bitch. :thumbsup:

props. I like it. Is that a blox manifold?

oops, just read it's an AEBS. How was the port matching on that manifold with the runners, pretty close?

Quoted post[/post]]
Looks good. Tuck the throttle cable under the intake manifold...

Thanks I will give it a shot

Quoted post[/post]]
its easy just on bolt it most of the wires can be moved about a foot without modification .. well on my car atleast .. you looks pretty easy too

The wire are going all differemt directions. I might try and mount it under the dash, thanks for the suggestion.

Quoted post[/post]]
that shit looks hella sleeper

Quoted post[/post]]
i was like, ok......accord, accord, accord, blah blah blah...hot damn!!!! b series swap in that bitch. :thumbsup:

Thats why you never judge a book by it's cover :p .LOL

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:werd:

:mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:werd:

Yeah, Legend has a seriously kick-ass car.

Thanks dude, it needs alot more work but it is getting there.

Quoted post[/post]]
props. I like it. Is that a blox manifold?

oops, just read it's an AEBS. How was the port matching on that manifold with the runners, pretty close?

Actually the port was almost perfectly aligned with the hondata gasket.

just don't put any of those little konig wheels on it. we don't want people to get it confused for an ae86. :ph34r:

Back