niiiiice hatch on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
yea i know everyones been throwing on ebay cars a lot lately but this one is one of the cleanest hatches ive seen. looks exactly like chets on the outside. haha i actually thought it was chets for a minute. anyway, its supercharged, with the endyn upgrade and hes putting down about 240 hp. one of the few hatches ive seen actually done right. looks sweet to me. enjoy :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2432426156

nice find. Very very nice car. only thing i would change would be instead of s.c id turbo charge it, but still a beautiful car :hitit:

Very nice car, I'm thinking about buying that model hatch or a crx, as a project car. Just seeing that car, I am leaning towards hatch.

I have to say I would rock both of those cars...if I had to pick I would choose the Skyline but the hatch is a nice find.

This car is a real sleeper. Does not draw much attention to itself, however it is quicker then almost anything out there. This car will outrun Corvettes, Camaros, Crown Vics, Mustangs, and pretty much any 4cyl import on the road. Car made 205whp@8000rpm and 160ft/tq@5750rpm on a mustang dyno, which comes out to about 240whp on a dynojet

ummm ONLY 240whp on a supercharged gsr?????????????????????

i can make that @ 12 psi on a dinky y8....

somebody is untuned....or maybe ....

why is he using the stock coil with MSD SCI?

i was under the impression that the external coils were much better.

:blink:

is this not true???

very nice hatch. dont understand why he is selling iT?????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 15 2003, 11:15 PM
This car is a real sleeper. Does not draw much attention to itself, however it is quicker then almost anything out there. This car will outrun Corvettes, Camaros, Crown Vics, Mustangs, and pretty much any 4cyl import on the road. Car made 205whp@8000rpm and 160ft/tq@5750rpm on a mustang dyno, which comes out to about 240whp on a dynojet

ummm ONLY 240whp on a supercharged gsr?????????????????????

i can make that @ 12 psi on a dinky y8....

somebody is untuned....or maybe ....

240 whp is about average for 8 supercharged on a gsr...

you can get a legal one from motorex for just a few grand more. :ripoff:

The Skyline, I must admit, is just absolutely beautiful. But why do they charge an arm and a leg for that damn car. Nissan should sell it over here, and make even more money.

i had that exact same hatch. You just needed to slash its mileage into half of what that one has. Both very sharp cars though.

Back