nine eleven

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
Lois-Griffin-911.jpg

so this happens every year, cuz of the newbs... talking about what they were doing on 9/11. it comes to my turn... what were you doing chris? waiting to get my lunch ration while employed by the united sheiks of obama. i got a bunch of ...... lol

I'm not surprised man. Kind of out of touch for today.

9/11 Never Forget.

I was sleeping when it happened... woke up to the news, tried calling my gf(at the time) at NYU and got busy signals all day.. then the second plane hit

i was on the 13th floor of a residential tower in Albany
roommates woke me up and i saw the second plane hit
my accounting teachers all had friends working in those buildings, classes canceled
was a day to remember, that's for sure.

3SDe8S3.gif

I got off work at 7 am & was asleep when my sister in law came in at 10:45 and said both WTC towers collapsed and a plane hit the pentagon.

I was in history class in high school. Someone came to our class and said a plane had hit the wtc. We all left class and went to the library to watch the news, and saw the second plane hit live.

i was on the 13th floor of a residential tower in Albany
roommates woke me up and i saw the second plane hit
my accounting teachers all had friends working in those buildings, classes canceled
was a day to remember, that's for sure.

3SDe8S3.gif
I've never seen that clip before, that is wicked.

I was also asleep. Woke up to the news turned on the tv and watched the 2nd plane hit live. Crazy shit.

Back