Ninja EX500R for sale on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks like a nice bike, but the description needs some serious work. I tend to stay away from sellers who don't have a professional looking description and who have spelling errors - its really not hard to spell check something, or to lay it out so its easier and more pleasing for the eyes.

Quoted post[/post]]
Looks like a nice bike, but the description needs some serious work. I tend to stay away from sellers who don't have a professional looking description and who have spelling errors - its really not hard to spell check something, or to lay it out so its easier and more pleasing for the eyes.

I copy/pasted that from some thread awhile ago I really didnt feel like cleaning it up. guess Im just lazy =)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I copy/pasted that from some thread awhile ago I really didnt feel like cleaning it up. guess Im just lazy =)

...and thats why I wouldn't buy, because the person selling is obviously so lazy that they don't care how the auction looks.

so then dont fucking buy it
its not like you were going to buy it anyway
you're just bitching for the sake of bitching, kinda like you always do

good luck with the sale jeff
500s arent really easy to sell

Quoted post[/post]]
so then dont fucking buy it
its not like you were going to buy it anyway
you're just bitching for the sake of bitching, kinda like you always do

good luck with the sale jeff
500s arent really easy to sell

You seriously need to be choked the fuck out, you're a god damn moron. Plain and simple. Why don't you go get high and disattach yourself from reality some more.

From a buyer's perspective I was simply showing him why I wouldn't buy the item, to provide some insight on some things he might want to change for a better sale. Its really not hard to edit the description, delete the spelling errors, and space it out a little better so potential buyers have more confidence in bidding.

You're telling me you'd bid on an item so expensive, with confidence, when the person selling the item couldn't be bothered to set up a professional looking auction? That would make me say, if they're that lazy, whats to say that they didn't just mistreat the bike and not perform basic maintenance.

For the record, I've been thinking about buying a ninja for quite some time now and thats why I viewed this thread and the auction. ...but you know all, smartass.

Bottom line I have a 100% rating and just today have had to answer a shitload of emails asking where the bike is and if they can pick it up.

If I didnt have a 100% rating then it would be alittle different.

If I had money. I would buy it, because I'd like to start riding again, it's been A LONG time.. But then you have to look at my downhill run of luck and it steers me away. If I come up with some money I'll bid.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol those things are weak sauce..

So is a civic.

People buy them to learn on or for their GFs/Wifes.

I know a lot of guys who would spank most people on EX500s on the track VS a brand spankin new GSXR1000

weak sauce? no. A bike that is went to be cheap and good to learn on.

Get off the honda boards and go to a mustang/camaro board. Weak Sauce man.

Back