Ninjas kick ass...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha...come on...thats whats funny about it...its so fuktarded....or maybe im fuktarded :shrug2:

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Sep 16 2004, 08:41 PM
haha...come on...thats whats funny about it...its so fuktarded....or maybe im fuktarded :shrug2:
[post=391323]Quoted post[/post]​

So... what... it's cool to suck? I guess you thought Mike Whangue- or whoever that dumbshit that can't sing for shit is called- was pure talent? I mean, he's so good, he sucks! Holy shit! Please... spare us with this anti- intellectual intellectualism and find some fucking FUNNY things on the internet, or you'll go down in HS history as being the lamest of the lame "it sucks so bad it's funny" posters.

*edit... I'm not done.

This is what's wrong with modern entertainment. Some limp- dicked, socially- inept, beat- down shit 'tard comes up with something he thinks is funny because he's too far off the beaten path to have even the slightest clue what comedy is, and posts it online, TELLING you it's funny.

"Hah hah hah *giggle*snort* This sure is funny. He he... Ninjas... AND Pirates! No wait... no wait... wait wait wait! OMGZ, ROLF, I'm going to make a post in my Live Journal about this... *giggle*snort* What about a Ninja who... WAS ALSO A PIRATE!!!!!! hehehehehehhe... and then he can like, talk to some rolling testicle thing, do some random shit, hit his head on a wall, and I can do the voices using REALLY COOL echo effects and RANDOM Asian writing that I have no FUCKING clue what it means, but OMG, it's cool to be Asian. Gee, I wish I was Asian..."

So then you get someone like me who has a brain, can think for myself, knows what REAL comedy is, and more importantly, what isn't, that watches it and goes, "this shit fucking sucks impacted fecal matter out of my anus." And people get butt hurt.

"OMG! You don't think that sucking is cool! Now we're going to have to put EFFORT into being funny! You ruined it for us!"

Yes, my mongoloid adversaries... I ruined it for you. I ruined it hard. I shat all over it, kicked it in the junk, and called it a racial slur that does not correspond to it's ethnicity. Deal with it. Grow a pair of brain cells to rub together so you could perhaps begin to generate a little static electricity to misfire around in that big 'ole pumpkin head of yours, and maybe... just MAYBE, you might be able to come up with something that is just on the threshold of totally sucking, and not completely totally sucking.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Sep 16 2004, 08:47 PM-->
importjdmcivic
@Sep 16 2004, 08:41 PM

So... what... it's cool to suck? I guess you thought Mike Whangue- or whoever that dumbshit that can't sing for shit is called- was pure talent? I mean, he's so good, he sucks! Holy shit! Please... spare us with this anti- intellectual intellectualism and find some fucking FUNNY things on the internet, or you'll go down in HS history as being the lamest of the lame "it sucks so bad it's funny" posters.

*edit... I'm not done.

This is what's wrong with modern entertainment. Some limp- dicked, socially- inept, beat- down shit 'tard comes up with something he thinks is funny because he's too far off the beaten path to have even the slightest clue what comedy is, and posts it online, TELLING you it's funny.

"Hah hah hah *giggle*snort* This sure is funny. He he... Ninjas... AND Pirates! No wait... no wait... wait wait wait! OMGZ, ROLF, I'm going to make a post in my Live Journal about this... *giggle*snort* What about a Ninja who... WAS ALSO A PIRATE!!!!!! hehehehehehhe... and then he can like, talk to some rolling testicle thing, do some random shit, hit his head on a wall, and I can do the voices using REALLY COOL echo effects and RANDOM Asian writing that I have no FUCKING clue what it means, but OMG, it's cool to be Asian. Gee, I wish I was Asian..."

So then you get someone like me who has a brain, can think for myself, knows what REAL comedy is, and more importantly, what isn't, that watches it and goes, "this shit fucking sucks impacted fecal matter out of my anus." And people get butt hurt.

"OMG! You don't think that sucking is cool! Now we're going to have to put EFFORT into being funny! You ruined it for us!"

Yes, my mongoloid adversaries... I ruined it for you. I ruined it hard. I shat all over it, kicked it in the junk, and called it a racial slur that does not correspond to it's ethnicity. Deal with it. Grow a pair of brain cells to rub together so you could perhaps begin to generate a little static electricity to misfire around in that big 'ole pumpkin head of yours, and maybe... just MAYBE, you might be able to come up with something that is just on the threshold of totally sucking, and not completely totally sucking.
[post=391328]Quoted post[/post]​

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!!!! :worthy: That has to be one of the best worded flames Ive seen in a while..... 10 points have been awarded

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Sep 16 2004, 08:47 PM-->
importjdmcivic
@Sep 16 2004, 08:41 PM

*edit... I'm not done.

[post=391328]Quoted post[/post]​

:worthy: :worthy:

this post was what made me laugh! some well worded, funny shit of a rant.
i agree with him. that was about the dumbest thing i've seen all day. i think my IQ may have dropped 10 points just from watching that shit.

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Sep 17 2004, 09:41 AM
Ok i accept my stupidity...and yea...if I knew you in person I would shake your hand for pwning me so bad...
[post=391503]Quoted post[/post]​

Naw man, not your stupidity. Unless you made that trainwreck...? I wasn't flaming you; I was flaming the retards that publish that shit and expect people to think it's funny.

What is up with ninjas and pirates? It's like some sort of new fad... I walked into Hot Topic a couple of weeks ago, and they had all sorts of pirate and ninja t shirts and junk. I guess I'm too intelligent to get it. Some of it's funny, but I guess I just don't understand the hype. kids these days. sheesh. Ji, you are one wild and crazy guy.

Back