Nissan 240SX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

The 240SX Pictures

This is just a few pictures of a '95 Nissan 240SX that my speedshop did. They got it for a grand with the front end beat up and threw a S15 front end conversion on it. They added the wing and the body kit and the paint. IMO it looks really good. PS It's for sale!

Front end = cool.

Back end = suicide. The spoiler is gay and the exhaust pipes are too.

I dont care for the paint scheme on the side either. If they just kept it like the front all the way around than it wouldve been clutch

:withstupid: Yeah the paint would of been tight if it was single color and the exhaust has to go. Is it still rocking the ka24de?

i agree, i like the conversion...i dont like the kit tho. the exhaust, paint, wing are not so cool. nice wheels however, it can be a dope car

The rear end isn't done. There is an aluminum "extractor box" that goes around the mufflers. It all kinda ties together once the extractor is installed, but it's being polished right now. I'll update the pics when it's done. I agree about the paint, it's pretty busy. The problem is the slash stripes, but those are there for a purpose. It's kind of a nod back to the 60s and 70s when nissan was racing. Kinda don't work with the car but that's the reason. Anyway, the rear end looks a lot better once the extractor's on.

EDIT: Yeah it's still got the KA24. He didn't change the engine because it was gonna be a "for sale" car.

pay the 2g for a sr20det swap and you can get alot more out of that car
or even better since its a shop car do a rb26dett and make a real nice ride then.
Rare as hell and will sell for a pretty penny

What do you guys think would be a fair asking price - As is, SR20DET and RB26DETT? He's asking 13k for it right now.

way too much...that car is worth no more than 6 or 7 depending on the milage. Its a 240 with a conversion paint job and some extra shit...none of it is that special

Someone was seling a JDM S15 for $17K in California. Just a comparison. But then again ... SOMG and registration. I say keep the stock motor if your gonna put it up for sale. Makes it easier for you guys.

ok, to hlep you out some and hopefully in words that you understand...

I think the paint sucks, the spoiler is useless, so is the frontend.

If your looking for a 240, that chassis is definetly nice, I love the interior in factory condition, the K series isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is. Plenty of K-turboed guys running good times and with more tq figures than the SR swapped fellows.

Now do you understand?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 11 2004, 05:26 PM
ok, to hlep you out some and hopefully in words that you understand...

I think the paint sucks, the spoiler is useless, so is the frontend.

If your looking for a 240, that chassis is definetly nice, I love the interior in factory condition, the K series isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is. Plenty of K-turboed guys running good times and with more tq figures than the SR swapped fellows.

Now do you understand?

hey look, someone else that doesn't think the SR is the END ALL nissan swap. KA's are way under estimated. good luck sellin it

i didnt say the KA is worthless or the SR is the end all swap. It was just suggestion to be able to get more out of what you put into it. Like I said I would go with the RB be exotic and it will pay

KA-T will throw out a great amount of HP, especially torque. that bottom end is hardcore.

id rather KA-T over an sr20det, but the KA is an electrical nightmare.

Understood perfectly, JDMilan. Just wasn't familiar with your terminology there. :)

I agree about the KA24. When my civic's done I plan on selling it and using the proceeds to buying an '89-'94 (180SX body style) hatchback and making a boost monster KA24. Anyway, the car - he's already had a lot of people express interest, even at 13 grand. One older guy was even considering it for his daughter's first car!

If your trying to buy a S14 chassis, there are plenty of beautiful ones on ebay with decent mileage, great paint for way way less than 13k. I just think for that what the guy wants for that s14 it's overpriced.

Die Seite kann nicht angezeigt werden.
Die gewünschte Seite ist zurzeit nicht verfügbar. Möglicherweise sind technische Schwierigkeiten aufgetreten oder Sie sollten die Browsereinstellungen überprüfen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Versuchen Sie Folgendes:

Klicken Sie auf Aktualisieren oder wiederholen Sie den Vorgang später.

Falls Sie die Adresse der Seite manuell in der Adressleiste eingegeben haben, stellen Sie sicher, dass die Adresse keine Tippfehler enthält.

Klicken Sie auf Extras und dann auf Internetoptionen, um die Einstellungen für die Verbindung zu überprüfen. Wählen Sie die Registerkarte Verbindungen, und klicken Sie auf Einstellungen. Stellen Sie mit Hilfe Ihres Netzwerkadministrators oder Internetdienstanbieters sicher, dass die derzeitigen Einstellungen richtig sind.
Microsoft Windows kann das Netzwerk überprüfen und automatisch nach Einstellungen für Netzwerkverbindungen suchen, wenn das vom Netzwerkadministrator aktiviert wurde.
Klicken Sie auf Netzwerkeinstellungen ermitteln, um die Überprüfung durchzuführen.

Einige Sites erfordern 128-Bit Verbindungssicherheit. Klicken Sie auf das Menü Hilfe und dann auf Info, um festzustellen, welche Sicherheitsstufe installiert ist.
Stellen Sie sicher, dass die Sicherheitseinstellungen unterstützt werden können, wenn Sie eine sichere Site erreichen möchten. Klicken Sie im Menü Extras auf Internetoptionen. Überprüfen Sie in der Registerkarte "Erweitert" unter "Sicherheit" die Einstellungen für SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche Zurück, um einen anderen Link zu verwenden.

Fehler: Server oder DNS kann nicht gefunden werden
Internet Explorer

wtf, y0! It worked last night! Damned free hosting. One of these days I should get around to paying for some... Hopefully it will work later, but if you have tastes anything like the above fellows, you aren't missing much apparently. ;)

EDIT: Just checked again, works now.

Back