Nissan 350Z with Skyline Engine Tranny..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yo guys,

I was reading a magazine at work the other day and it was saying something about a 350Z with a Skyline Engine in it and the AWD Tranny..

So does that mean its RWD or AWD?

Im assuming its RWD.... but I got super excited so I thought I'd ask, I think it was also in japan and I know they got different cars and shizit

Dude.. that doesnt tell us anything... considering the Skylines came with A LOT of different motors.... and configurations...

If you are talking about the G35 coupe... then it will be AWD soon... and eventually TT... but right now.. you did say enough

I dont know man.. I think its like an RB26DETT in the 350Z... it was in like sport compact car or something, talking about a Nissan Fairlady Z wth a Skyline Engine in the the 350 and it uses the AWD tranny...

I would't think you would have to know more than that, basically the question is about an AWD 350Z.. probable or not?

you sure it wasn't the 350z with the SR20???

read an article on it in one recent publishing..

i've heard of them doing that to the 350z, never looked to see if it were awd or not, however i'd assume it was awd if they used an awd tranny... because, if you wanted just rwd you could use the rb25det tranny...

dude, its the drag car. its got a 1400hp RB26dett in a 350z (shell). there is another link on here somwhere about it.

We were at Laguna Seca the other day, and there was a drift competition. They had a drift 350Z with an RB26 DETT in it. It was cool and all, but I am willing to bet they could have gotten more power out of the VQ. I will see if my roommate has pics of it.

i know that the signal team has a SR20 powered 350Z for drifting also.

yeah i guess it was the sr20 powered silver Z from forsbergs team.....i guess I was thinking about another ride...

A G35 TT???? When can we expect to see this come out of the factory? I know Greddy makes a TT kit for it, but I like things that come straight from the factory! Like my TT Z ... Very reliable car! Someone please update ...

MotoRex also has a SR20 powered 350...i saw it drift at Drift Atlanta

gallery_34385_100_1096527830.jpg

Yeah I take it back now that I got the pics, they are SR20s in the 350Z. Regardless of which, I think it is lame to slap a 2.0l turbo motor that is older than shit, in a 3.5l V6 car, that could easily make way more power with a couple of turbos slapped on there. When I install photoshop at work I will post these pics up.

Back