Nissan develops "eco" pedal to push back when you stomp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am not sure about having the governors set at 128 but some departments have policies about not pursuing someone going above X speed. Ill have to ask one of the cops around here about their policy.

Here in Europe they don't persue. They write down your plate number. :D

Here in Europe they don't persue. They write down your plate number. :D

Well they are much more polite over there. They probably bring tea and scones over while they politely ask you to sit down with them in your tea room and discuss your alleged crime before they let you shower and change into your Sunday's best and then cuff you with fuzzy handcuffs before they ask you nicely to sit in the rear of the squad car.

Well they are much more polite over there. They probably bring tea and scones over while they politely ask you to sit down with them in your tea room and discuss your alleged crime before they let you shower and change into your Sunday's best and then cuff you with fuzzy handcuffs before they ask you nicely to sit in the rear of the squad car.

Not hardly.

They beat the shit out of you until you confess.

I want an optional lane on all highways and interstates. A lane with an electronic track right down the middle of it. Hop on the interstate, merge into the lane, and hit "autopilot". Traffic computers take over, noone ever has to stop, bumper to bumper at speed, no problem. The lane can control the accel/decel however much it likes, because my ass is going to be kicked back snoozing.

Or better yet :D doing :ph34r: things safer, while it drives you :cool:

i get it. That's what i was thinking. Just never got the smiley

Back