Nissan engine tech? Attn AIRJOCKIE also.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no. they have the bumper without the slits.

Thank you :)

Now, show me this difference - I understand the Zenki / Kouki difference, but I don't get this "89s had two styles" thing, and I don't believe there were coupe / hatchback differences in the nose.

Exactly. "Pig Nose" has nothing to do with whether it's coupe or hatch, DOHC or SOHC. It's only a mid-generational difference.

Show me proof of that. I have ALWAYS seen that Pignose = SOHC.

except for one thing... That also has digital dash & HUD... And IIRC, HUD & Digital Dash wasn't available in Pignose.

The coupe I just sold had the HUD/digi display

That one you pictured is swapped... It was a SOHC... It has the older Pignose Seats in it.

Also... The HUD & Digital Dash only came in Coupes.

EDIT: NissanNinja... Don't even try to eThug on me...

You should know I am joking about it.

Second, I have personally taken a stock HUD OUT of a fastback.

the seats AGAIN are based on production dates..

The simple things are true here..... it doenst ALWAYS mean one way or the other, however it typically does.

So you are MOSTLY right.

Or do you really want me to go "ethug" on you.

what is ethugging ?

I contend that all of these differences are based on production dates, not body configuration. I have never seen a 240 HUD / Digidash in person, so I'm no qualified to argue that point. And so far, I have been right on all of my counts (Without being able to confirm the HUD factoid, which I really can't. you can tell me it has a soda machine in it and I can't really deny your statement).

You guys won't let up, will you ?

E-thug
normal_ethug.jpg

Pignose = 89-90 Single Cam.

Done.

EDIT: Wait... Did Steve just admit he DOESNT KNOW SOMETHING!?!?!? :shocked:

Back