Nissan GT-R ECU cracked

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't know what G37 they are driving, but i ripped 148mph in my gf's G37 a couple weeks ago. Racing a motorcycle on the freeway (it was late, 5 lanes, and absolutely 0 traffic) and there was still a lot of power left. the u.s. speed limiter is 155 mph from what i hear.

I don't know what G37 they are driving, but i ripped 148mph in my gf's G37 a couple weeks ago. Racing a motorcycle on the freeway (it was late, 5 lanes, and absolutely 0 traffic) and there was still a lot of power left. the u.s. speed limiter is 155 mph from what i hear.

You street-ricer.

damn thats pretty fast,,you werent like nervous or anything???cuz i know the fastest ive gone was 120,and i was almost shittin bricks

damn thats pretty fast,,you werent like nervous or anything???cuz i know the fastest ive gone was 120,and i was almost shittin bricks
it's a big difference when the car is made to go that fast. a G37 is wayyyy different than a civic. i went 138 in my old b16/nitrous civic. scared teh shit out of me. this felt the same as 80mph.

werd. I used to set the cruise at 120 in the Audi out on 380 in PA (I know it was stupid). 110 in the LST hatch had me hyperventilating

werd. I used to set the cruise at 120 in the Audi out on 380 in PA (I know it was stupid). 110 in the LST hatch had me hyperventilating
380 can be a great road for that at the right time. the only problem in pa with that speed is the damn deer.

My fiat will go 160km/h. That's probably the closest I've come to shitting my pants while driving.

fiat.jpg

(Yes, that's a tach on the dash.)

Werd. It totally depends on the car. Fastest i've driven is 115-120 in a Mk1 MR2 and shit was rocky. However, Ive rode in a 95' Z32 with JWT chip, GReddy intercoolers, etc etc.. and got up to about 170mph and it effortless.

lol pussies :)

140 in my '00 civic coupe and it wasnt scary...

wasnt smart, but wasnt scary. 4am sunday night, highway. a straight line is much different than taking a corner tho. of course it wasnt a constant 140.

driving a G37 is redic, as get nick said, its made too go so fast, its perfectly fine @ speeds like that unlike my civic which i would die if i was driving like 140

driving a G37 is redic, as get nick said, its made too go so fast, its perfectly fine @ speeds like that unlike my civic which i would die if i [hit something and] was driving like 140

fixed ^_^

ya i've only done it once. i love speed. self titration tho. gotta be conscious of your actions. my conscious says i got my fun, i did it safely, now keep it at the track. even if i had a G37...

Last edited:
ive had my CRX up to 130 (on track) didnt really scare me at all. felt really solid. going from 130- 30 at the turn was the fun part :)

Agreed, 100+ in the Z is nothing. Having the front come up on the bike in two different gears after 100 is also nothing. damn fun, but still feels fine.

ive had my CRX up to 130 (on track) didnt really scare me at all. felt really solid. going from 130- 30 at the turn was the fun part :)

:concur: :D

fastest ive been in the sol was 152mph in VT... was watching the tach, had 300rpms to go till redline (wanted to top it out) but then i made the mistake of looking at the speedometer, lost my balls and slowed down... funny part is there was a cop doing radar about a mile after i slowed down... would have been fucking hilarious if 3 cars flew by him doing 140+
:eek:

Back