Nissan GT-R Spec V specs revealed by R&T

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah...chevy got that hint with the Z06...its just the right price increase for the performance increase.

hmmm corvette copied rear quarters,s2k mugen hardtop copied roof,infiniti g35 copied front end with 02 celica copied headlights...
not really diggin it for that price,,but i do like the style

OP: Did you copy and paste, or do you actually know what schleife means?

Topic: Yeah, too expensive, but then again, a ferarri with the extra Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads for $17,000 extra is too expensive too. It's all a matter of relation. A 36k car isn't too bad for me, but for other people, it can be their whole yearly income. If you make enough to buy one, more power to you, but the sad reality is that the majority of these cars will end up being garage queens, only to be started every couple weeks. Never ridden hard like they were designed to.

And thats the sad and honest truth. I see it every day at my dealership. 2 year old Porsches with 7k on the odo, and the nubs still on the the tires. 95% of the cars that are sold are never driven hard, short of a freeway blast or stoplight showoff. It is nice though to talk with the owners who actually drive the cars the way they are supposed to be driven.

awtpicks is right,but its just like everyother hobby..when i was in 8th grade this kid i knew was into skateboarding,,he went all out on this world industries board and didnt ride the damn thing for 3mnths...
same thing applies to cars,people will hold off on driving them hard,just because of the value..stupid if ya ask me

Now is the WORST time to get into a collector car.

Cars are on their way out - the Skyline will be remembered as "The last".

Back