Nissan owners Unite ?

Reopen it ?

• Have it reopened with his administration, but pay forward some money for membership?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forget it. Dead Horse = kick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

I'm thinking there are some more Nissan guys here, maybe what.. 20 ? That site got no hits when it was opened, and wasn't worth Brian's time (Even when he had a Nissan). But I figure we can turn it on, host it for awhile with some active content and see where it goes.

Just a thought.

I've had a couple Nissans and god knows at some point I'll have another

:deadhorse:

Forget it. There are enough dedicated 240sx sites out there that i dont need nissantech bwahahahahaa.

Nissan tech wasn't just 240s.

And fee.... give me an idea of what fees we're talking about here.

well, its pre-paid for like 2 more years, plus its 25 bucks service charge to push a domain to someone else...
over 50 under 100...??

the hard thing will be getting alot of people on it

mainly because the SR20forum is based in New England (boston) and has a *huge* northeast following

its always nice to have an alternative though

the SR20 forum is awesome too - but it's not the aspect of chat that we would put forth. In other words, We're simply chattier.

I think we would get the crowd, regardless of where the physical location is. I just wonder what it takes to run a PHP forum - Like If I have to know any, what level of technical involvment it has, and what it takes to keep it running.

B ?

-> Steve

setting it up isn't hard... if you can use an ftp client and a browser, you can install a forum... but i want you to know now, that i want nothing to do with it... lol

that's a good deal for a good domain with a lot of potential in the right hands.

look... there were two people that ran that board basically

Cal and I.....

DONT DRING IT BACK!

its not worth it and anything you need I can answer or find the answers really quickly

Other than that, Nissanforums.com and if the answers arent there... they dont exist

Truly I hate going to that site though because you cant ask questions the only reason for that site is to search the archives to try to find something close to what you wanted to know.

so in short.... NO!

Theres too much forums. Me, I go to freshalloy for my nissan questions. Im guessing you can turn it into something else though instead of a forum; turn it into informative website( like http://e30m3performance.com ) and have diaries/blogs for different builds. Also, make the blogs and diaries easily searchable; sort of like cardomain but much more flexibility in the search option and a better interface.

I tried the whole thing... maybe I'll just go for the Shop website and spend less time managing it. Something like www.marlincrawler.com. It's got a simple forum with a ton of people on it, webcam and staff blogs.

Oh, and I need to get a shop.

:werd: total total dead horse. with big places like NissanForums and NorthwestNissans there is no more need.

anything i cant get from one of those 2 i come here... haha, actually i usually start here... and then go there.

Back