Nitrous Express NX wet kit with purge valve

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
A guy owed me money, and as part of paying it off he gave me this. It's about a month old, the solenoids are all still under warranty through Nitrous Express. IT's got a 10lb bottle, bottle brackets, fuel solenoid, nitrous solenoid, purge solenoid, WOT switch, master on/off switch, purge button, braided stainless hoses, NX 'Shark' nozzle, a whole buncha different sized nozzles, a relay thats wired into the solenoids, and a buncha wire. It's all wired together, all you'd have to do is connect the switches and hook up the power and ground. Right now it's set up for a 50 shot. The kit was installed on a 92 GSR hatchback that ran a 14.1 off the bottle and 12.40's with just the fifty shot. It worked 100% fine earlier today before we removed it.

b3_1.JPG

Make me an offer.

what are you looking to get on this? Im interested. let me know

... would you take 250 shipped to az .. if not how much did you want????

no.

what are you looking to get on this? Im interested. let me know

$475 plus shipping. like i said, its only about a month old.

it's got a bottle gauge on it too....if you want more pics, let me know.

if you're not going to give him what he's asking for, why are you even bothering to bug him?

he's asking 475 or a trade of something of equal value. Take it or leave it.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 7 2004, 07:33 PM
lol 3 months old 3 years old .. how am i suppose to kno ?? you have a reciept from when your friend bought it ?? i could give you 400 shipping inclded since i cn get a brand new zex system for 455.. if no to the 400 then ..good luck with the sale

if you can get it without hassle why are you hassling Will?

Go buy your NAWWS for $455... Im sure he doesnt care.

i dunno...just....whatever. got any cool shit?

:blink:

and if the zex kit is $455 is probably doesnt come with a purge setup.

and you're right...its not 3 months old. its one month old. ONE. read. the only part of this that has ANY wear is the bottle/bottle brackets from being moved in and out of the car (for filling).

buy it, goddammit.

pheonix, you stupid n00b, stop being an ass hole and leave him alone. He can sell his shit for what ever the fucking price he wants.

-btw bump :D

Back