NITROUS RACER

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicterror

20.jpg

More pictures and specs on www.streetdreams.nl

Grtz. TR

umm, why go with huge/expensive body kit, bling bling wheels, and then buy $100 cheap neon? optx is sold at best buy and autozone.

i like the stock rotors under the big blinging wheels yO! that is a high performance vehicle (especially the neons). my gaydar is off the charts with this one.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 14 2003, 04:13 PM
is it me, or does that pic look hella photochopped?

Why does everyone think everything is "chopped"? That looks like a real picture to me..

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Sep 18 2003, 01:24 PM
Ok maybe its just me but I dont see any neons?

He's talking about the decal OPtx. Its a cheapo neon brand that they sell at Best Buy.

I sort of like it for some reason, maybe it is because I love the Del Sol, but it still is pretty riced out.

the pic looks real. the blur is easy to acheive with a slightly long exposure, and taken from inside another car while moving.

this on the other hand MAY BE FAKE....
s3f6b53084baff.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

for all you people making fun off this sol . . . did you notice its a supercharged B series with nitrous. . . this show car (rice mobile) would probably smoke 99% of hondaswaps members. and i think it looks real good in this pic

15.jpg

It's probably that angle on that girls ass that makes it look nice. :worthy: Supercharged B-series.

That one's just nasty looking. Not nasty mean either. Nasty ugly.
Eww. :puke2:

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 30 2003, 07:56 PM
That one's just nasty looking. Not nasty mean either. Nasty ugly.
Eww. :puke2:

i dunno, the paint, and the entire car, looks VERY clean.

minus the wing and add a WW kit and it would get a big :thumbsup: from me

Back