nitrous

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aznhottiekj

what is the best deal/practical nitrous system to put into a stock b18b??

zex makes a pretty nice affordable kit........last i know JESSED was selling a slightly used one for like 300 bucks or something. PM him, maybe he still has it.

the zex is nice but any of the dry systems are easy to use and set up and run fairly cheap....under 425 for pretty much any of them new if you shop around I'm shure you can beat that

Originally posted by methos713@Jun 29 2003, 05:49 AM
yeah anyone selling complete wet nos kit...got 350 to spend...need nos...IM me if anyone has it for sale.

Whats your IM?
My IM is OldSchoolSwap
Get with me.

Id say NOS nitrous. Dry system. Cheapest and easiest way. NX is good but pricey and so is Venom. Not a fan of ZEX because my friend had it and his motor blew :lol: . Anyway, i was running 50 in a b18b and it was running happy for 2 yrs until it got stolen. Just remember to get colder plugs and always run 91 or higher octane.

just put the zex wet kit on my ex with a 55 shot. paid 815 for the kit, bottle opener, and purge kit. the shit pulls alot harder. it was pretty easy to install too, the most time consuming was running the wires for all the switches. a word of advice- DONT RUN STEEL BRAIDED HOSE CLOSE TO YOUR AMPS, IT WILL ARC OVER AND BUST THE LINE! that shit happend to me and i hadda pay 50 bucks for a new line.

Back