Nitto 1320 Challenge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

markie

does anyone here play nitto 1320 challenge its a pretty cool game i got a si wht a 200 shot and stage 4 hks t51r runs a 8.9 go to www.nittoracing.com to play

lastweek.jpg

That game sucks ass and is old now. You can't ever get on, the hondaswap team revolves around Nick (afipunk21) (b/c he started it, it all has to go through him).. he quit playing. Plus, Calesta had everything on there in a night or 2. :thumbsdown:

i registered when it first came out, never played once. hell does anyone still play midnite challenge?

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Apr 15 2003, 04:31 PM
That game sucks ass and is old now. You can't ever get on, the hondaswap team revolves around Nick (afipunk21) (b/c he started it, it all has to go through him).. he quit playing. Plus, Calesta had everything on there in a night or 2. :thumbsdown:

lol, I forgot I was in charge. And midnite challenge was cool for about a week, even if some people did spend like 100 bucks on it <_<

i think i spent like 50. half of that went to waste because it was TOO fucking slow to play

:withstupid: I prolly spent a little more...The creator prolly had enough money to go buy a house after that game.

HEY!!! I just started playing that NITTO 1320 today. I already lost 63HP due to engine damage. I just thought 5 to 1 would be funny at 6300RPM... oops... well hey, I'm running almost like a stock CRX 93HP at 7900 <_<

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Apr 15 2003, 03:31 PM

Easy. :D

I still get on once in a while to check and see if my account is still there- I never finished setting up the ratios for the SC and NA Civics that I built. One of everything is nice.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Nick- you should just disposition all the money in the team account to someone that is actually going to play.

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 16 2003, 11:48 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Apr 15 2003, 03:31 PM

Easy. :D

I still get on once in a while to check and see if my account is still there- I never finished setting up the ratios for the SC and NA Civics that I built. One of everything is nice.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Nick- you should just disposition all the money in the team account to someone that is actually going to play.

and who would that be? (sorry, I don't take subtle hints very well)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 16 2003, 11:10 PM
and who would that be? (sorry, I don't take subtle hints very well)

Nah, I don't want it. I've got something like $60k extra in cash right now on that game, and I haven't even played it in forever...

Back