Nitto NeoGENS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you ask me, I would say that both are worth the money. It's all going to come down to preference. How much is shipping going to run you?

I haven't looked at shipping yet, but I found some Falkens for like $100 a piece give or take, all season Ziex-ze 912 at Sears...however the sumitomos are only like $60 bucks!! thats why i was wondering rather it would be worth the money

$100 plus shipping? OUCH! That sucks. Go with the Sumitomo's then. I usually pay $75 a tire and that's mounted and everything.

$100 plus shipping? OUCH! That sucks. Go with the Sumitomo's then. I usually pay $75 a tire and that's mounted and everything.

well i figured i could just go to sears and buy them there with no shipping, and maybe i could get lucky and they have a deal going on:shrug2: i dunno, but for the price i am kinda leaning towards the sumitomos...i was looking at some michelins, I have heard nothing but good things about those tires but they are more thank the falkens

As the tire rotates...that should be that name of your thread. haha Which did you end up going with?

I'm glad to see that you finally found a set of tires you like. :thumbsup:

honestly, they last and only set of tires ill buy for ANY car of mine, General Exclaim UHP. i've had 4 sets of them now, for a total of OVER 80,000 miles driving REALLY hard. i push my cars really hard. i live in seattle and they are just amazing in the rain, and kick ass on launches in dry weather too!

ive paid no more then 280 SHIPPED for a set of 4 (205-40-17, 205-50-15) of them. heres a quick link to the tire, from tirerack.com by the way.

General Exclaim UHP

honestly, they last and only set of tires ill buy for ANY car of mine, General Exclaim UHP. i've had 4 sets of them now, for a total of OVER 80,000 miles driving REALLY hard. i push my cars really hard. i live in seattle and they are just amazing in the rain, and kick ass on launches in dry weather too!

ive paid no more then 280 SHIPPED for a set of 4 (205-40-17, 205-50-15) of them. heres a quick link to the tire, from tirerack.com by the way.

General Exclaim UHP

That's a good price with shipping included.

Back