Nitto1320 Updated, New Version!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
I'm playing right now... hopefully I'll have a Viper and an RSX tonight or tomorrow. If you guys play, get on there! They updated to v1.03, so you'll have to download the latest version.

http://www.nitto1320.com

my computer is to slow for that game.. took me about 5 mins to complete 1 race, *win or loss*

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Apr 30 2003, 12:44 AM
waste of time.

:lol:

i still have yet to even see what it looks like. lol i have yet to get in

Doh! That sucks. Your laptop should do fine though, as long as you have a mouse plugged in.

I think the mouse is the only way. That's the only really annoying part about it.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 1 2003, 04:20 PM
it won't fucking load. I hate piece of shit game architechture

Eh, it is freeware... not too bad considering you don't pay a single cent for it. Try again. Mine works fine.

yeah same here, I can go in then race and shit, then it says saving data of course I whoop someone, and yeah it freezes. No other game freezes like this one I swear, when it goes down, it takes my whole system.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 30 2003, 08:41 PM
Doh! That sucks. Your laptop should do fine though, as long as you have a mouse plugged in.

my laptop is way old and slow, i used to use it just for Mathematica, but then they released it for OSX, so I just use my laptop to write papers while sitting in bed, I want to replace it with something with a little more power like a P III or something...

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 29 2003, 11:42 PM
I'm playing right now... hopefully I'll have a Viper and an RSX tonight or tomorrow. If you guys play, get on there! They updated to v1.03, so you'll have to download the latest version.

I heard you got a big cash bonus from one certain bad-ass :) Do you have the RSX S yet? It was going to be my next purchase ;)

Originally posted by Afipunk21+May 1 2003, 06:17 PM-->
@Apr 29 2003, 11:42 PM

I heard you got a big cash bonus from one certain bad-ass :) Do you have the RSX S yet? It was going to be my next purchase ;)

:werd: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Nick rox. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I got the Viper totally pimped out- The RSX is next, then your money back. :lol:

Maasey- you can build something really cheap if you just want a P3 system or the equivalent.

whats the best way to win? Stage/clutch/gas techniques anyone? I play super complicated games, but I can't figure out how to win at this simple one. LOL.

I lose to class D fast freddy. he only gives 50$. it is sad.

I typically try to stage on the middle line, I call it "line #2" in the center of all the green stuff. If you're getting reaction times way above .5, move forward more toward line #2, if you're red lighting, move back to line #1.

Set your launch revs by trial and error- you'll have to play with it until you get just the right amount. Right now my Civic (maxed out) launches at 2800, if I go to 2900 I get all wheel spin. Play with yours and see where you can be.

One tip- Just go buy the slicks first. If you do that, you can launch at 8000rpm and get .5 reaction times by staging on line #2, and clock in bracket times of 15.75. That's an easy way to make money by racing the sportsman cup over and over again.

I don't play with the clutch settings.

THis game is cool but it pisses me off when it freezes up on the Youve Won screen, where it says now saving data. Its like damnit I just won money and now I cant have it

Back