Nitto1320 Updated, New Version!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah I know- I think their servers are a bit overloaded with the new version out and everyone playing again. The game is free, so I can't really complain- but hopefully they'll get it all fixed soon.

If you race other people though, the game almost never freezes up.

lol, my new thing is racing pro class and just letting them breakout. hahaha

That works too. Pro class is really hard for me to win though- they're too consistent. I just run the middle class cup over and over to get my money.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 5 2003, 02:00 PM
do you actually save like 40 grand to buy cars? thats alot of races

You can get 40k in under 30 minutes if you just race the Sportsman cup over and over again. $1000 when you win, and $100 each for beating the three people.

You can also race other people for cash- I made $50k in about 10 minutes that way, racing one guy several times until he ran out of money.

i have a rsx(sold my skyline) and a civic, and made over 1 million dollars in two days.

there is a money cheat, my brother got like 13 million dollars doin it. i dont know exactly how to do it, but it has something to do with when the game is slow you create another account and you can challenge it and hit refuse over and over, and it will keep giving you money back, like i said i dont know exactly how to do it but i do know that it works.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@May 5 2003, 11:37 PM
there is a money cheat, my brother got like 13 million dollars doin it. i dont know exactly how to do it, but it has something to do with when the game is slow you create another account and you can challenge it and hit refuse over and over, and it will keep giving you money back, like i said i dont know exactly how to do it but i do know that it works.

OOooh I want to know how to do this... it would explain the people with 20 Skylines, Supras, and Vipers.

I found a little bug when it was really slow the other day. I was racing and blew up my engine, but used the tab+enter trick to get out of the freeze screen, and it didn't save my damage.

Ask your brother how to do the money trick, I want to know :) :)

ok heres how you do it. you must have 2 accounts to do this and the game must be running pretty slow. take one account and challenge your other account. then go to the account you challeneged and hit decline. then, go back to the original account and click on "new challenge info" and hit ok. the game will then tell you that you got your money back, but if its slow you can just keep goin back to it and just hit "ok" over and over and it will keep refunding your money, but the mods on nitto found out about it so they took everyones money away that they feel was imposible for you to get all that money in a short amount of time but if you keep the money in you team account, then they cant take it for some reason.

haha I ran the money cheat, but I got busted. When I try to buy something it says "there is a discrepency in your account balance" So I tried laundering the money through a team account to see if it would fix it, haven't found out if it worked yet :p

Back