No Chance To...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

randerson165

When you lock a thread, only a mod can get in there and talk shit. There isn't even a chance to respond to the thread. So lets just lock a thread and call somebody a fucktard !!! Thats real cool :whatafucktard:

And the manual was similar to a helms, or so I was told. I was just looking for feedback. But thanx anyways.

LSVTEC you beat me to it, dammit.

This is what pm's are for. I wouldn't talk shit about Calesta, well unless you don't want to be able to post on here anymore. :ban:

pdf manuals is PIRACY. you can go to jail and get fined 100,000 for that shit. don't post it here.

that's why your threead got locked. we don't tolerate that.

think of it this way- if no one bought them=- they probably won't make them anymore. 10 years down the road, there won't even be manuals to DL let alone buy if they go out of business, now would there? come on dude.

its the best 60 bucks you could possible spend on your car.

Thank god, my car had one under the back seat, but yeah. When you are taking shit apart you want it right infront of you, not on adobe acrobat on the computer, which is a total waste of time, because it is tough to relate a computer in the house to a car part out in the garage IMO.

I do have a helms manual and this was just a really good reference piece that is very close to helms. Maybe a little explanation before somebody locks up a thread and talks shit. Thats all I'm saying. I respect you guys and hondaswap, but if your going to lock it up, thats cool. Just don't lock it up and talk shit. That, and its really sad if you make people scared of the Admin. People saying "don't piss off Celesta, he'll ban you" !!! I can't express my opinion without being banned ? But he as an admin can call me a fucktard ?

i have a friend who downloaded the shop manual for his car. printed it out single sided. the ink, paper and binder cost him almost as much as the manual would have, and everything is kinda blurry, its twice as think bc its only single sided, and it took him like 6 hours to get it printed and all the holes punched for the binder. and randerson, this is their site, thier rules man. thats just how it goes. dont come in my yard and start talking shit to me. ill knock ya the fuck out. same kinda thing ya know?

Not really the same situation but I understand. I know exactly what they are talking about. I'm just saying have a little more respect for their members and not just the admin.

you can say what you want here, just follow the rules posted and you will be fine. hell i dont care if call me a fucktard or whatever, but some of the other mods/admin might not like if you call them that....but thats them.

Back