NO CODES

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey Whats Up I recently did my h22 swap in my accord and When I went to start it for the first time I got a MAP code! I was running a p13 autmatic ecu... that doesnt help to begin with when the car is manual but thats besides the point! So My buddy who also bought the h22 the same time is me loaned me his p13 ecu also automatic thanks to JDM POWER!!! It than did not throw anycodes but does not perform well! I than tryed my stock ecu from the f22 vtec motor and it obviously didnt run great either.. But no code... I tryed the origonial ecu that gave me the map code and it will not show me a code nor the one my friend did! NONE of my ecus will give me a code! Whats the problame here!

I dont see why it wouldnt when I can pull my MAP sensor off or any other random sensor off and it will not show me a code! It runs like crap like it should when you do take things off but it will not give me a code!

we had a problem with a map sensor code on an OBD0 B16 we put into a CRX. If it runs like shit, check your vaccuum lines, that was our problem. We thought it was the ECU also..turned out to be one hell of a vaccuum leak

Back