no connector in plug no intake? dont know where it goes.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

-94-AccordH22

hi guys. theres like 2 female connectors on the intake area that i dont know what plugs from the harness go where. my fault for waiting to plug them all back in. heres one of them. the other is the green plug RIGHT under and to the right of the Vtec sol? thanks a bunch

2108974_17.jpg

the only ones that come to mind are the Fia solenoid which is what is pictured(I did not use it and it won't set a check engine light), the intake air temp sensor(located on the driver side of manifold), and the aib solenoid for the secondaries(located underneath the driver side of manifold) if you are not sure break out the chilton book and start checking wire colors.

thanks guys. as far as the iat. i just lengthened those wires. and the IAB i did the bypass thing where you just rip out the black box. iono i heard from some that you dont need it.

right on thats done, might i add the accord return line is a pain in the a** to put on the prelude regulator

Back