No eavc plug??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just finished converting a 91 civid dx from dpfi to mpfi using my dx harness and the harness doesn't have a connector for the eavc What do I do?The motor is an d16a6.

its there...the dual point runs a sensor that runs from the same pinout in the ecu and will fit the eacv. its the same plug but i think its a different color...its green...i think...and its probally to short

DSC00742_small.jpg

Its rite there , the green plug above the 1st and 2nd plug wires.....u have to make it longer. The plug on the back with all the vacumn lines to your fas idle valve if you have one. one to intake air temp sensor.

Last edited:
Thank you for your help but I made a mistake,I have the eacv plug but I'm missing the fitv plug There wasn't a fitv on my old intake so do I have wire it into my ecu or just leave it dissconected?

I put the fitv connector from my SI harness on the dx harness inplace of the old tandem plug and the car is running awesome and I'm not getting an check engine lights^_^.I'm not really sure why the guy I bought the car off of never switched the ecu,dizzy and intake when he installed the motor it's way faster and sounds better and louder for some reason.

I put the fitv connector from my SI harness on the dx harness inplace of the old tandem plug and the car is running awesome and I'm not getting an check engine lights^_^.I'm not really sure why the guy I bought the car off of never switched the ecu,dizzy and intake when he installed the motor it's way faster and sounds better and louder for some reason.

thats because the tandem controls runs from the same place in the harness at the ecu that the fitv does. I did the same with mine.

Back