No fire 99 civic Si with H22a swap need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

try a lighter.

you need to be more specific dude....

what have you checked? what haven't you checked? does the cel turn off after 5 secs with the key on? what ecu? if you're using your stock one- you probably have immobilizer problems or something

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 17 2004, 12:46 AM
try a lighter.

you need to be more specific dude....

what have you checked? what haven't you checked? does the cel turn off after 5 secs with the key on? what ecu? if you're using your stock one- you probably have immobilizer problems or something
[post=418073]Quoted post[/post]​

99 si's didnt have immobilisers b , he has wiring issues im sure of it.. thats every ones problem with h22's!

Originally posted by b204dr@Nov 17 2004, 01:29 AM
99 si's didnt have immobilisers b , he has wiring issues im sure of it.. thats every ones problem with h22's!
[post=418130]Quoted post[/post]​

They should of. I've seen like 8 EM1s get stolen on HT since I went back last month.

Anyway, The car needs three things to run, clean air, spark, and fuel. Best bet is to start checking those three systems and components to make sure they're good to go.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Nov 17 2004, 11:51 AM-->
@Nov 17 2004, 01:29 AM
[post=418130]Quoted post[/post]​

They should of. I've seen like 8 EM1s get stolen on HT since I went back last month.

Anyway, The car needs three things to run, clean air, spark, and fuel. Best bet is to start checking those three systems and components to make sure they're good to go.
[post=418184]Quoted post[/post]​

em1? dont know what that is but any ways :unsure:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Nov 17 2004, 12:26 PM
em1 = 99-00 Si
[post=418199]Quoted post[/post]​

99-00 si dont have immobilisers im sure of it .. ive rebuilt a 00 with another 00 motor and even different ecu.. no problems - 01 is a different story there ur screwed

yes, you said that already

now, check the three core systems like rev said- make sure you've got spark- if you don't, check everything related to ignition

then fuel, then compression

or let us know what you've check already, it's hard to help when you say, My car doesn't start

Back