1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no fuel pressure, fuel pump wont turn on

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by gilronaldo, Oct 27, 2006.

1. gilronaldo

gilronaldo gilronaldo

ok i did an engine swap last week i had an h23a1 engine and i put the h22a on it i used my same wire harness i just bought the engine and the ecu i already run the wires for vtech and did the distrubuator convertion the only thing that keeps me out from my ride is that there is no gas going to my injectors i already check the fuel pump if it had electricity put it didn't any suggestions or wires to add please help

2. statenis33

statenis33 New Member

check your main relay. it should be located underneath your dash near your left knee. theyre pretty cheap at a junkyard if yours has failed. when you turn the key to engage the battery(dont start the car), see if you hear a click a couple of seconds after. if you dont then remove the relay and bench test it by hooking it up to a battery. that might just be it.

3. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

werd on the main relay. if youve tested for power at the fuel pump and youre getting none, thats the best place to start. pull it out and look at the solder points. they are probably cracking. happened on my lude when i did my swap. i originally blamed it on the guys that did it, then i did some reading and found that it is a common problem with most <95 hondas.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted