No fuel pressure ? Ls/VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EvoIX4me

I have been running my LS/VTEC swap for about 2 months now. Yesterday i went out to warm up the EG and it started fine, came out to leave and the car had died. Tried to start it back up and no luck. I can hear my fuel pump working, however i have no FUEL PRESSURE on my fuel guage when cranking it over. Any help guys ?? I am running a Vortech fuel rail with a Vortech fuel pressure regulator.

Bad fuel ?
Bad fuel pressure regulator?
Bad fuel filter ?
Cam Sensor not TDC?
Fuse ?

just go ahead and buy a new fuel filter there cheap,but it might be that but i doubt it make sure you hear the pump working i know you said you did but if its working i dont understand why its not getting fuel to it unless something is stoped up

Man i have the worst luck. Now the car wont even crank over NO POWER. My fuse?? The lights dont even work :huh:

yea check your fuses battery, battery terminals and make sure you motor ground is hooked up

Motor ground on valve cover and tranny are hooked up. Fuses seem to be fine :huh: What else guys i took the day off

Car is cranking over it was the corrosion on the battery terminal . Anyway i still have no Fuel pressure ??? Im off to honda to buy a new fuel filter :mellow: Common guys i need some more help

well it can only be a stoped up line, bad main relay, bad fuel pump. bad fuel filter,or fuse

Ok car is working ! My gas guage said i had a 1/4 tank but after pullling out the fuel pump i saw there was no gas in the tank :rolleyes: . So after it starting and idleing for a few minutes the fuel injector popped out and fuel rail . Maybe after installing the new filter have more fuel pressure??

The fuel injector popped out? Are your bolts on tight? Also, make sure to set your adjustable fuel pressure regulator to stock pressure, other wise your car will run too rich or lean, depending on where it is set. You need to get a fuel pressure guage that connects directly to the fpr, so you can set it correctly.

Back