no fuel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chap_e77

B16a in 94 hb vx. I tested the fuel pump. and the injectors but for some reason im not getting fuel to the engine. is there any other reasons why im not getting fuel to the engine. I need help. All the test ive ran were good I even switched out the computer.

if your fuel pump works.... What is your fuel psi?

Do you have fuel in the tank? Maybe your fuel lines are pluged.

Hi,

Ok. good fuel pump works and fuel in the tank.
Where are you taking your fuel pressure check from? Just at the fuel pump or inside the engine bay?
What happens when you try to crank the engine over? anything?
Hmmm.. Are you spark plugs getting wet when you crank the engine over?
Are you getting spark from your sparkplugs?

Sorry about the fuel in the tank thing. I can't even count how many times I've run into this problem with buddies car. They wonder why it doesn't start.

Right before the fuel filter in the engine bay. when i cramk the engine i get nothing. I do get spark but they are dry like the injectors arn't opening. the injectors checked good on the om meter.

Hey , I had this same problem on my mini me swap. Everything checked out ok with the fuel pump, rail, and filter. But I decided just to try to swap my old injectors in for the ones that came w/the head swap and my motor started on the first crank and ran fine. You might want to check those or swap them out for some other ones even if they checked out okay.

Good luck....

how did you guys check the injectors? by the electrical connection? how do you know it's working properly even if the electrical connections are ok..

Back