No Hondata :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

wellllll some of you may know that i was going up to KC yesterday to get my hondata s200 installed and tuned. wellllllll so much for that, for now. we had everything hooked up and it was a no go, he had lent out the ECU and the guy had cut out a j jumper or something? not sure, pills prolly knows what im talkin about and can correct me, it's a jumper that makes hondata work or something? anyhow, im ordering my black housing headlights instead and we are going to figure everything out and ill prolly get a better deal considering i did 100mph the whole way up there just for him so he could go do something out. i did however locate a shifter cable set and find out what code im throwing, code 9, cylinder location sensor. just thought id tell everyone the bad news about the delay in my hondata :( but i AM getting my sexy headlights :)

yea, it's pretty bad when you laugh looking at your OWN avatar lol oh well, the guy is getting a dyno pack, so ill be able to get the mad hookup on dyno tuning :)

what do you mean youre own as in thatsd you getting hit by the ball? lol

cutting jumper J1 will return the ECU to stock specs.

honestly it takes all of 3 minutes to de-solder j1 and resolder in a new one. fuck a staple would even work if you soldered it in there. was this guy an idiot?

the only soldering iron he had was this huge massive thing, he didnt have his stuff with him, he wasnt planning on having to fix it, also, it's not the same ECU so he isnt sure what else they did to it... i dunno.

my suggestion:

run away as fast as you can with your money. this guy sounds like an idiot. just by cracking an ECU open even I can tell what's been done to it. if he sells hondata and can't even tell what is wrong with it he is an idiot.

i would but i know nothing about electronics like that, know what i mean? you could come to kansas and do it for me :)

and yes, i am a bitch... a bitch thats getting jdm black housing 1 piece headlights for my PRELUDE! lol ;)

Back