NO IMPORTS ALLOWED (New video) lol....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1320Video

The Missouri FBody (MOFBody.com) Club rented out KCIR for an afternoon and had over 100 cars running down the strip, all kinds of muscle cars you can imagine, even through there aren't any swapped honda's in here, I think you'll still enjoy the video :)

http://www.1320video.com/videos.php

thats a normal day at our track in caddo mills...but still a LOT of fun cars. there is a big rice scene in dallas but not a lot of rice that can REALLY back it up.

Well that's true for our track too, but this group of cars was collected basically from 2 car clubs, it made it a little more fun.

fun times. there are probably 4 BIG muscle car groups in dallas (including ricekiller.com) and that would be sick to see them all at the track. All i know is they stopped dawgin my car after i beat one of their 5.0s by about 2 car lengths. Still give me a lot of shit for driving a honda, but at least they know my driving can back it up even if my car cant (14.91 in a stock car that is not supposed to break 15 flat). Love the vid dude. lil slow (action wise) but if you only have drag vids, it is hard to make it a faced paced thing.

kinda makes me want to go with my friends 750 hp supercharged mustang, but its in canada lol they all speak french.

Back