No Licence... Try Moving?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid99hatch

well, I spent all winter busting my ass off and saving up all of my money to finally get my NY drivers licence back. I paid the DMV and various towns a total of $3500. This is what the DMV told me to do. They said if I paid off all of my back tickets I could re apply and I would probobally get it back. Well as soon as I sent my letter to albany they sent me one right back saying that I have had way to many tickets (somewhere between 40-50) 10 operating without a licence and 1 unauthorized speed contest (running from th police) that I will not be able to reapply untill september of 2006! And then I am only sending in an application and they dont nessesarily have to give me my licince at all. Every application costs a non refundable 50 money order that goes right in uncle sams pocket. Basically Im fucked! I cant live my life like this anymore I have to drive. I need to go to work, school, and ocassionally the grocery store for food. Every time I get in my car I shit myself. If I see a cop I start trembeling. I have 10 auo's(aggrivated unlicenced operation) and in NY if you get 11 its mandatory jail time and a first degree felony! That means next time I get pulled over Im dead. I dont understand... I didnt kill anybody, Im just driving my car... that I paid for... legally. Why do I have to go to jail. I have been told by a friend that if I move out of state and apply for a licence like I have never owned one before in NY I can live there with a clean slate. I can start all over again. The lady at the dmv said that NY will track me down like an animal no matter what state or even country I live in. Is this true? Is this the end for me? Do I have to live the rest of my life like a wanted felon running from NY until I die because I drove to fast. HELP ME! :(

40 - 50 TICKETS?..........Fuk man, what's it gonna take to learn your lesson?

Buy a moped or somethin.

well heres my story. i was living in Virginia at the time i lost my license lost year because i didnt pay fines so my license was suspended until i paid them then the DMV fees. the cops, being that they liked my car and that having a "fixed up" car in Virginia is considered having balls by most people. anyways, i ended up getting caught like 4 times total and pulled jail time for it (misdemeanor in VA). i served 20 days and after i got out, i SWORE to myself that i wouldnt drive until i get my license back. while my license was suspended last year, i tried to get a license here in Indiana. no go, they checked my SSN and was told i couldnt get it because it was suspended in VA...even after i passed the written test. so here its is, a year later and i am finally able to get my license back after i pay a DMV fine of $1060 (2x$500 for uninsured motorists fee and $60 reinstatement fee) and get an SR-22 (high risk insurance). i would have to go back to Virginia to pay that, show my proof of insurance and get my license back. until i can come up with that money, i WILL walk everywhere. yeah i admit that walking sucks, but its WAY better than jail thats for sure.

my advice: walk, find a ride, get bicycle or start taking the bus because driving with no license is not worth going to jail for. trust me on this one.

seriously if you got 40-50 tickets I'm glad you aren't driving. Also if you didn't have a license and were still driving why the hell would you do anything stupid enough to get you pulled over not once but 10 times. I'm glad they took your license away you're obviously a risk to everyone on the road.

and you're lucky you don't live in IL if you get caught driving on a suspended license once here you go to jail.

You are a fucking idiot, do you really need threads to point out your stupidity. Walk, bike, get a taxi, or bum rides from your friends. Any other topics about how stupid your and not being able to drive will be deleted. No one gives a fuck.

sc6.gif

stfu.jpg

Your a hazard, nuff said.

Milan

40-50 tickets? Damn kid, i dont know why you even tried to get your lisence. Your better off without it, because your just an accident waiting to happen. If i lived near you, I would come and personally kick your ass for being so stupid.

not only are you putting yourself in harms way, you are also endangering the lives of other innocent people. please stay the fuck away from Baltimore, MD. thanks.

All I know is, they don't give you tickets for fun......its suposta teach you something......time to learn

:( Dude, you guys are assholes. He is just asking for advice on how to drive like a normal person. I've had my liscence suspended 4 times now and it sucks. I have been pulled over in excess of 100 times and I am a much better driver than 90% of the guys on this website. Alot of it has to do with how your car looks. I get pulled over just for having a civic with exhaust. I am currently suspended for being a "negligent opperator" a.k.a. having too many tickets in one year. Most of them are stupid ones for seatbelts or clear tailights. And I have a hearing today with a drivers safety officer to prove why my liscence should not be suspended. :eek: Anyway, I can get you a new liscence Hybrid99Hatch. Just PM me. It's @ $300.

Originally posted by hybrid99hatch@Jun 1 2003, 04:23 PM
I have had way to many tickets (somewhere between 40-50)

ya i gots 40 on mah car....

Dats jus fer Dekarashun y0
jus fer dekarashun.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jun 2 2003, 10:25 AM
:( Dude, you guys are assholes. He is just asking for advice on how to drive like a normal person. I've had my liscence suspended 4 times now and it sucks. I have been pulled over in excess of 100 times and I am a much better driver than 90% of the guys on this website. Alot of it has to do with how your car looks. I get pulled over just for having a civic with exhaust. I am currently suspended for being a "negligent opperator" a.k.a. having too many tickets in one year. Most of them are stupid ones for seatbelts or clear tailights. And I have a hearing today with a drivers safety officer to prove why my liscence should not be suspended. :eek: Anyway, I can get you a new liscence Hybrid99Hatch. Just PM me. It's @ $300.

No he's not. He's asking if he's fucked because of his record. And we're responding with a resounding yes!!. 40-50 tickets? Jeebus!

And if you've been pulled over in excess of 100 times, I'd have to believe that SOME of them are for the way you're driving. I can count the number of times I've been pulled over in my life on one hand, and I'm damn near 26. I've gotten one ticket, and it was for my accident I was in a year ago.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jun 2 2003, 10:49 AM
how the fuck would you go about getting 50 tickets. I don't even understand

:werd: :withstupid:

We need Afipunk21's pic about not using a keyboard even though you can, and strike out "keyboard" and replace it with "car".

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jun 2 2003, 12:25 PM

I have to pay 768 every 6 months for insurance because of people like you, yet I'm the asshole? I think not. Why don't you learn to respect laws? In 4 years of driving, I have NEVER been pulled over for anything. As for "stupid" tickets, wear the damn seatbelt, it takes like 3 seconds to put on, and clear taillights are retarded, you should get a ticket for that anyways.

Dude it is time for you to get a bicycle. You should not be driving you, have admitted to having a problem when you drive, and like alcoholics and other addicts you stay away from the shit that causes the trouble in your life. In your case it is driving. You have been lucky so far and you have not hurt anyone, because with your record if you hurt anyone while you were driving you would go to jail so fast and for a damn long time. So please do the world a favor and stop driving, and get a bicycle.

Dude, you guys are assholes. He is just asking for advice on how to drive like a normal person. I've had my liscence suspended 4 times now and it sucks. I have been pulled over in excess of 100 times and I am a much better driver than 90% of the guys on this website.

I beg to differ......

I'm 23 so that puts me at around 8-9 years of driving. I have had one (1) ticket in that whole time, and it was for not having current prrof of insurance. The card had expired the day before and I had spaced of switching it out with the new one. I went to the county attorney and showed him the new/current card and he dismissed the ticket.

I drive like a freakin maniac. I NEVER go the speed limit.

It's time to act your age. With adulthood comes a little bit of responsibility and expectations.

The way you drive should have zero bearing on whether or not you are pulled over or ticketed. All it takes is a little bit of common sense. If you're near a cop, DRIVE RESPONSIBLY!!!!!

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 2 2003, 12:51 PM
We need Afipunk21's pic about not using a keyboard even though you can, and strike out "keyboard" and replace it with "car".

Ask and ye shall receive.

s3edb9720a394f.jpg

Back