no longer a rex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LMAO, an Mustang powered Accord, or better yet a GSR-T powered Neon or something.

The bosy work looks good, its not my style so I think it's ugly but they do some nice work from the looks of it.

Awesome body work! Just not my flavor. And yeah, spending all that time and money on a show car and still sportin drums in the back, come on :tfg: and no engine pics of the rex is lame. They could do so much better!

The rex isn't my cup of tea, but has a lot of work involved I'm sure. funny thing is the factory drum brakes and one of the worst roll cages i have seen in a long time. the del sol is just straight up fugly!

anybody notice the fact that it has an intercooler, but no engine shots, and no boost gauge, but what looks like a vaccuum gauge?

That is the stupidest design of a rollcage I have ever seen. Not only is the top support bar by the head bad(so when he's in a fender bender he's dead) but that damn bend is crush bent at a horrible angle. Whoever did that cage really doesn't know what he's doing and will be responsible for that persons death in the case of an accident.

Originally posted by wannaberacer@Jun 11 2005, 09:46 AM
That is the stupidest design of a rollcage I have ever seen. Not only is the top support bar by the head bad(so when he's in a fender bender he's dead) but that damn bend is crush bent at a horrible angle. Whoever did that cage really doesn't know what he's doing and will be responsible for that persons death in the case of an accident.
[post=511072]Quoted post[/post]​

Chances are it's made out of plastic.

on another note, I think Insight wheels have a better offset then those nasty things

that del sol almost looks like it was made that way. the work is so damn nice.

Back