No luck with Camber kit search

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MazdaAspec

/\ IDIOT ALERT /\
I am in a bind right now and help would be great. I have a camber kit in the rear but not the front. Right now I have 2 degrees of negitve camber on the front wheels and i am looking for different types but can't come up on any. I know of a pillow something, another looks like two bolts and another is like there letter ( I ) look alike. I am looking for adjustables for autox reasons.

Thanks much for help.

pillow ball mounts are used in the upper mount of the shock in higher end coilovers and struts. tein offers pillow ball upper mounts. they give a few degrees. i think it's like ±~3 degrees adjustment.

TEIN USA | PRODUCTS | Pillowball Upper Mount

and can also be used with a camber kit. buddy club's P1 camber kit actually looks stronger than the skunk2. i bought a buddy club P1 front and rear kit for my ej8, but havnt got to use it yet. polyurathane bushings on both.

–³‘èƒhƒL???ƒg

Thanks for the help here, all of you got positive rep. I am going with a full adjustable Megan Coil suspension with the Buddy Club.

Back