No more 13's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capricefrk013

is waiting for summer
Finally put my new wheels on today. I know I know, its coming down shortly. I had to mount the tires on the wheels so when I put the coilover kit on I can get it to the correct ride height.
b18a1ed6-1.jpg

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Kinda big, bigger than I would have gone honestly. But I guess it'll probably look better when it's lowered...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Kinda big, bigger than I would have gone honestly. But I guess it'll probably look better when it's lowered...

:werd: it's your car, but personally the biggest I would have gone is 15. But it's your car so if you like it then :thumbsup:

They are 17's. Tire size 205/40/17. They fit great and its actually a nice ride. I thought the ride would be horrible but its better than the 13's.

Well what about handling?

They look kinda heavy too, do you know the weight?

AS long as you're happy with them, that's all that matters.

I like the style but that's all I like...

Well what about handling?

They look kinda heavy too, do you know the weight?

AS long as you're happy with them, that's all that matters.

I like the style but that's all I like...

Yea they look like they weigh A LOT. Your gas mileage is going to go down substantially too I bet.

They do look ok but are kinda big. You will for sure have to roll the lips on your wheel wells when you lower it.

Last edited:
some 17s look good as hell on ef hatches just depends on the rim

Back