No more honda's ???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, you're new, eventually that rash will go away and you can pretty much do what you want.
its just that damn rash man. they make stuff for that.

but, welcome. lol. if you can look past the hazing, its a pretty good place to be.

yeah, you're new, eventually that rash will go away and you can pretty much do what you want.
its just that damn rash man. they make stuff for that.

but, welcome. lol. if you can look past the hazing, its a pretty good place to be.

he is right.. about the getting past the hazing... and the cream.. :ph34r:

:angry:
i am seriously about to start neg-repping people who use the terms "haters" or "hatin" or any other form of that retarded ignorant shit in any way other than satirical

you made a stupid thread about a lame hypothetical question, because you thought that on a honda board everyone would join in your terror at the thought of imagining a world without hondas

however, people did not join in... they instead justifiably made fun of you and your topic...

sack up and stop carrying the bullshit chip on your shoulder... just because people didnt think you were funny or clever, and pointed that out, doesnt mean they are "hatin" on you... it means you werent funny or clever... and maybe you should either try harder or perhaps not try so hard...

i promise you the world will still spin if you dont win the admiration and love of the population of an internet forum

[/rant]

400_F_1000321_ui5bGYMAoyHajtYrWoTmRE2Cr1fpzn.jpg

:angry:
i am seriously about to start neg-repping people who use the terms "haters" or "hatin" or any other form of that retarded ignorant shit in any way other than satirical[/rant]

Im about to neg rep Ethan for hatin on everyone who bashes a n00b for makin a dumbass thread, then agreeing with us when we tell em to get over themselves and realise this just the interwebz.

If there are no more Hondas go find another car to buy or go and buy all the old Hondas you can and keep them going if they haven't rusted out.

If there were no more Honda I would be poor.

Back