No more honda's ???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was never razzed as a noob, and theres a good reason for it:
i treated it like highschool. i kept my head down and only asked questions when i absolutely couldnt find the answer myself.
and this was the first forum i have ever been on, i guess i made the correct decision on that matter. lol.

i was never razzed as a noob, and theres a good reason for it:
i treated it like highschool. i kept my head down and only asked questions when i absolutely couldnt find the answer myself.
and this was the first forum i have ever been on, i guess i made the correct decision on that matter. lol.

I had one thread where I started to feel heat. I quickly stfu and problem solved haha

I had one thread where I started to feel heat. I quickly stfu and problem solved haha

lmao thats why i was leaving this tread alone.

but yea i was bashed like a mofo! glad thats changed and iv learned a lot from this website! Thanks for starting HS B! :D

When I was a noobcakes, I tried to make posts that contained:

articulate speech
impeccable grammar
irrefutable logic

I felt pretty well received from doing those three things.

Mine was punctuation. Saw enough flame posts about not using any periods in a post 10 lines long that I made sure to use em.

i find that i break up my sentences with multiple periods... it makes it a little easier for me to read it on the screen i guess... never caught any shit for it from anyone... dont know if its because ive been here for ever or if it just doesnt bother anyone... fuck it... im gunna keep on with it as is regardless any damn way :)

I do the same thing. And I segment large paragraphs into smaller ones.

I find I'm more inclined to read separate lines than I am a large clump of text.

i find that i break up my sentences with multiple periods... it makes it a little easier for me to read it on the screen i guess... never caught any shit for it from anyone... dont know if its because ive been here for ever or if it just doesnt bother anyone... fuck it... im gunna keep on with it as is regardless any damn way :)

You making fun of me E... Cause I do that all the time... lol... lol...

I wish I could know what its like to be a noob here. I think I was member 3 of the current HS.

Anyways, this thread reminds me I have to do another round of + reps in the WTF thread as well as a = rep for that guy who started the WTF thread.

As to the OPs question the only thing honda currently puts out that I care about is the Acura MDX.

The old TL turned to shit with the new one....
S2000 gone
NSX Gone.

Honda..... hmmm well the Civic SI isn't bad but I wouldn't think twice about replacing it with one of the many other cars on the market. Hell every week I keep thinking about ditching it for an A3 TDI but the wife hates wagons.

=(

Audi A4 TDI why must the US gov view them as evil?

You making fun of me E... Cause I do that all the time... lol... lol...

no not at all this is something i legitimately do... i actually have to self sensor my posts on a few of the other boards im on where i talk a bit less "freely" and "informally" than i do here
if you look at pretty much any of my posts what are more than a sentence or so you will see this is how i post

even when copying and pasting from a news story or something i will often ad an extra line between paragraphs so that it is a bit more broken up and easier to read on the screen

I know just messing with you cause I do that a lot too... I was always waiting for someone to say something about it but now I don't feel to bad...

I wish I could know what its like to be a noob here. I think I was member 3 of the current HS.
:werd: that shit was a looooonnnnnggggggg time ago

A3 TDI but the wife hates wagons.

=(

Audi A4 TDI why must the US gov view them as evil?
i fucking love the audi wagons... sexy ass cars :wub:

the american version has grown on me... but yeah i do wish they brought the 2 door version over too

can i just say I LOOOOVE audis ... My sister had a 2.8 liter A4 quattro with a standard tranny.

I swear i had to change my pants every time i drove that car.

then i guess she decided the bumper would look better next to the windshield and drove it into a pole :(

I died a little inside .... i still have the key on my keychain ....

My buddy has an A4 and its a piece of crap. Not to mention slow..

Audi's look great though.

Back