No more MySpace for me....:(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

myspace has yet to get me laid, let alone a date...

but then again, that's not what i use it for....

i use it to keep track of my old friends from school and such who i don't normally talk to on a regular basis.....

stupid hoe's want to be my friend, i usually deny the request.

eveyone you see on my list i know, have met, or are on a board/group i'm on prior to myspace

goddamn 20. a lot of sex there. But hey you sound like you need to go back in the wifey thing. u had fun. but life continues. living it on the living it on the wild side if fun isnt it?

god damn

7 years? and now 3 diffrent bishes?
you're a man whore...

i would like to say i could do it, but shit like that bothers me inside...

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddbiggrin.gif[/img]

Last edited:
but does your wifey know you have a gf? err many gf's?

scrub your dick with clorox and a brillo pad, that should keep you in line for a while...

yes, it is your fault.

it's YOUR job to say no. They don't have to deal with an enraged woman if the lid blows off the whole thing.

get hammer, bash yourself in the forehead, repeat till you've learned a lesson...

in extreme cases use the claw end for the bashing...

lets see the wifey...

and she's preg and you;re out man whoring??
you're out of your mind dude...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:werd: your girl is hot too.. wtf were you thinking? lol

bahahha..No B....That was not my wifey....My wifey looks way better than that.... Those were just some
little hoochie mamas i found at the track...lol

And no..wifey dont know anything..I dont want to tell her, because on top of all this bullshit, shes
having my baby.....yup..3months prego..... :)
and i dont plan on telling her anytime soon....

Scratch that. You're a VERY bad man.

i know the car show hoe isn't your wife. you posted a pic of her before... i remember.

and ya know what would be a real kick in the nuts--- if the baby your girl is carrying is the mail man's :p

yeah, ive met tons of chicks off myspace... including my big titted ex who turned out to be a headcase... but now im back with the love of my life, and things could have never been better.

Back