No more MySpace for me....:(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:laugh:
yea bro, I think its better for you that you did close your myspace account,
I was wondering cause that chick from the springs that stood me up for dinner was back on my top8 and I was wo how the hell did she get back on there, and I noticed the picture of you and the the blonde was gone.

you crack me up. 3 bitches in a month!
damn yous a ho

but hey thats what friends are for to keep your ass in line

:thumbsup: to our friendship

plus I will miss the silly coments you make on my page, and posting them back on your page. but its for the best and I can always call and harrass you

so estrovito, what were these bisches like?
any freaks?
any hotties?
dogs?
fatties?
any IDB's??

Quoted post[/post]]
so estrovito, what were these bisches like?
any freaks?
any hotties?
dogs?
fatties?
any IDB's??

bahhaha..I dont really talk about women all like that....
I keep that to myself...
:)

BUt yeah....They were all beautifull...They looked better in person than in pics...
One likes BooObies...Thats all I got to say....lol...IM so lucky...lol.... :p

yet to get ass because of myspace. but have met a few cool people.

3 girls? ill take some heat off you, ive slept with 3 girls in the past week that have no clue about each other. it was just sleeping after a little screwing around, no sex. i have had sex with 2 of them, plan on having sex with all 3 at a later date. but i know im a man whore.

back to topic, myspace has got me a few cool friends, but ive also met alot of crazy people. i just go on now to view my comments and possibly approve people im actually friends with. no more crazy people for me.

Quoted post[/post]]
i got head from a chic off myspace before, thats about it.

wow....^^^ You see.....Its not just me...Look at him..He got a BLOW BLOW..wow..
Those are good....who is she..tell her i said wuz up....lol..jk

but yeah...you see,..Thats what happenes at myspace,,.shit, thats what the site is there for and you guys
know it...lol.....
I bet a lot of you guys has had some kind of booty banging action with some chick there....dont lie you fuc*ing mamao's...... speak up bitcheaaass..lol

jk

I haven't. I'm willing to bet a lot of people haven't.

And no, it's not what it's there for. Apparently it does a decent job of it though.

chris I give you props she did have some tig o' bitties and not bad looking either :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
I haven't. I'm willing to bet a lot of people haven't.

And no, it's not what it's there for. Apparently it does a decent job of it though.

I'm pretty sure the service is there to "meet people". What you do with the people you meet is personal preference.

So there's no right or wrong, regardless if you don't believe in the system or sleeping with random people. "Don't knock it until you try it."

Personally, I've never met anyone offline and don't forsee myself ever using the internet as a dating tool. I've seen many girls from online naked, in pictures, but don't feel its a good dating tool. I feel the internet, for many without refined social skills, is used as a crutch; they can't go up to somebody in person and be theirselves so they resort to the internet. I've heard many say that this is not the case, but from hearing personal experiences from my peers, I still feel that the majority who would not get dates or random hook ups otherwise, resort to the internet.

Also, its far too easy for people to lie and become someone they aren't through the internet.

If you guys had good experiences with it, kudos to you, but I still prefer to walk up and socialize with a girl that I want to court.

I meant the site wasn't created specifically to be used as a one night stand service :p

Quoted post[/post]]
I meant the site wasn't created specifically to be used as a one night stand service :p

...and I meant to say, although you interprit it that way, thats not neccesarily true.

As I said, it was developed to "meet" people and what you do when you meet those people is entirely up to you but its purpose is up for interpretation. It certainly wasn't made without any intentions as doubling as both a service that could provide friendly AND sexual relations. Lets be honest, when the site went public it was made to generate revenue and only that. Myspace provides a free service and what you do with that service is your own business.

Once again, I wasn't trying to be a dick but just open your eyes to different experiences in the world. I know you've stated your a virgin and are going to save it for someone special. I don't neccesarily condone promiscuity, especially if its done recklessly, but these people online are doing the same thing that every other person TRIES to do in person - and thats to get laid....atleast if you believe Freud. I don't think he was too far off the mark.

I get what you're saying. And yes, I agree that the site is there to "meet people" and things will go from there, but my overall point was, that I highly doubt that the creator's intentions were for it to become laden with hedonism and promiscuity. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
I get what you're saying. And yes, I agree that the site is there to "meet people" and things will go from there, but my overall point was, that I highly doubt that the creator's intentions were for it to become laden with hedonism and promiscuity. lol

...and I politely feel that you're thinking very short sighted if you don't believe that those were known and accepted consequences AS WELL AS BENEFITS before the site was launched.

I used to be on a rating site known as FTJ or facethejury. It was a well known fact that many, many people met up from online and started relations; both friendly and sexual. Now there's a million other websites that have come to be after the rating site trends like ratemybody, facethejury, would you hit this, etc., etc. Now we have ratemyass, adult friend finder, cupid.com, myspace, facebook, and match.com that are all trying to profit from the trend.

Back