No more MySpace for me....:(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol

Allow me to further clarify: I would LIKE to believe it wasn't the intent. I'm sure the thought crossed his mind at some point. :)

After all, for him to have the time to create and maintain the network and site, he'd have to be a very lonely man lol

I never hooked up with that many girls, but sooo many girls wanted to hook up with me. Mostly girls from high school too.

Last summer, I dated this girl all summer long that I only knew from myspace although we graduated together from the same school. She was sooo banging and a red head. Wow, it was total fluke shit, because she always had a huge crush on me in school but I never really got to know her(I'm lazy damnit and don't mack much) and yeah she wanted to get to know me..... All summer long...It was a good summer until we went to different colleges and there was no good bye sex.

I know what you are saying mang I had to delete my account on Myspace because there were just too many haters I felt like I was in High School. Some guy I have never met before told my girl I had a 3 some with 2 girls after I DJed a club in Hollywood Uber-Ghey, then some of her friends would go through all my friends and say that I was flirting with all of them. Yeah too High School for me had to bounce and don't miss it one bit.

<-- Does not even have a MySpace account. Guess I've BEEN on the right track. What's taking you guys so Goddamn long? :ph34r:

ive said it before and ill say it again

myspace is for emo pussies. 70% of myspace is emo highschool girls who think the world gives a shit about there life. 20% guys trying to do said girls. 10% other random people who join for various reasons (they think it makes them cool, keep in touch with friends, just to have a free website,etc)

and its all bullshit :p

bowl scraper?
lol

do they look like really poor stoners? scraping for that last resin hit..

its ofically refered to as a "social networking" site...
network for whatever pleases you
i like high school girls...
18+ only though :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
it blows 5-15 min of my life at midnight.. so whatever. lol

^^^ yeah!...I used to see you there for hours sometime.bahhaa...dont lie......lol
and i told ripperbone about it too and look...If you go to his page, that fucker is always there..lol..
He's hooked....and thats how i was when i had my page,...

and FYI guys...I never met any girl there under the age of 22..

THe ones that i fucked around with were/are mid to late 20's and one early 30's.....IM into older women not young high school girls...lol...<--not my style...lol..

and you know what the fucked up part about this whole shit is...? IM still seeing the one... :mad:

I dono man, you can help it. Its a matter of willpower. Also think about it like this. What if your girl was running around behind your back?? I also saw a really good quote one time, "A mans charecter is judged by the things he does when no one is around" Its all about willpower.

Quoted post[/post]]
I dono man, you can help it. Its a matter of willpower. Also think about it like this. What if your girl was running around behind your back?? I also saw a really good quote one time, "A mans charecter is judged by the things he does when no one is around" Its all about willpower.

I know i know..:cry: .. wow....^^^^
Dude, but i dunno...Its just not that easy..Im a pussy when it comes to sh it like that...
dude im so fucked up..lol...This is fucking crazy...The other 2 i dont care but the one, shes just a sweet heart and so fucking cute,,...not to mention big juicy everything...SHABBAANNG BAM.. lol....

and me...well..I love Pu**y ...thats just me...

But damn,..I dont want to be that guy... :cry:

I love pussy just as much as the next guy belive me. Im not gonna rag on you so I hope you arnt taking it that way. Just puting my opion out there. You have alot of time envested with your current gf/wife do you want to lose it?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
it blows 5-15 min of my life at midnight.. so whatever. lol

^^^ yeah!...I used to see you there for hours sometime.bahhaa...dont lie......lol
and i told ripperbone about it too and look...If you go to his page, that fucker is always there..lol..
He's hooked....and thats how i was when i had my page,...

and FYI guys...I never met any girl there under the age of 22..

THe ones that i fucked around with were/are mid to late 20's and one early 30's.....IM into older women not young high school girls...lol...<--not my style...lol..

and you know what the fucked up part about this whole shit is...? IM still seeing the one... :mad:
hahahaha mother fucker,
I am always on cause myspace doesnt log me off. i am usually on for a total of 30 min. reading my messages that you posted, and now that your going I dont have to read silly posts anymore :laugh:

i am on here most of the night, unless i am reading emails or looking for shit to buy.

^^^bahahhahaa....
yeah!....bahahahahhahaha...... You silly.... :laugh:

I love pussy just as much as the next guy belive me. Im not gonna rag on you so I hope you arnt taking it that way. Just puting my opion out there. You have alot of time envested with your current gf/wife do you want to lose it?

NOPE.... :cry: why am i doing it...I dunno.... :cry:

Let me first say that if you want to know my story, PM me and I'll tell you but I will not make this public.

That said. You, are fucking selfish asshole. Make a choice. Take the new pussy that you love so much and break the heart of the woman who's having your baby. Or, do the right thing. The choice is solely yours. Be a man for Christ's sake, own up to your mistakes and stop blaming them on outside influences. Nobody made you see any of these women in the first place other than you. Nobody is keeping you in this affair other than you. However, your selfish actions stand to hurt a tremendous number of people.

Yes, I'm coming down hard.

thanks blanquito...Youre right,...all you guys are... :eek:

wow..It seems like you went thru the same shit..huh! so yeah...I made up my mind.Youre right, im a selfish mother fucking asshole.....I just got
off the phone with her and told her i need to talk to her today...asap... Im going to have to tell her that i dont want to see her no more...
IM going to have to let her go..Because damn....almost 7 years down the drain...No nO No..I cant let that happen... fuck that..they dont deserve this bullshit...shit, no one does....

damn I suck ....:mad:

:beers: i need a drink..... :cry:

Back