No more MySpace for me....:(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

don't break up with her...

just tell her what you did.
take the slap to the face

and let us know what it air's on Maury

:withstupid:

don't break up with her dude, get tell her the truth for once.

she won't like it, but it's the right thing to do. suck it up man.

:werd:

wtf???
he's breaking up with the mistress, so as to save the 7 year investment with his babies mama...

and don't tell the babies mama, that could lead to miscarriage from stress/emotional trauma

women are the most unstable during pregnancy.
i can vouch for this like whoooaaaaa
unstable doesn't even come close...

and watch out for her after the birth, don't tell her then either as she's likely to be a basket case and depressed our the ass...

Quoted post[/post]]
Let me first say that if you want to know my story, PM me and I'll tell you but I will not make this public.

That said. You, are fucking selfish asshole. Make a choice. Take the new pussy that you love so much and break the heart of the woman who's having your baby. Or, do the right thing. The choice is solely yours. Be a man for Christ's sake, own up to your mistakes and stop blaming them on outside influences. Nobody made you see any of these women in the first place other than you. Nobody is keeping you in this affair other than you. However, your selfish actions stand to hurt a tremendous number of people.

Yes, I'm coming down hard.

thanks blanquito...Youre right,...all you guys are... :eek:

wow..It seems like you went thru the same shit..huh! so yeah...I made up my mind.Youre right, im a selfish mother fucking asshole.....I just got
off the phone with her and told her i need to talk to her today...asap... Im going to have to tell her that i dont want to see her no more...
IM going to have to let her go..Because damn....almost 7 years down the drain...No nO No..I cant let that happen... fuck that..they dont deserve this bullshit...shit, no one does....

damn I suck ....:mad:

:beers: i need a drink..... :cry:
:slap: I thought you ended it on Monday, you dumb ass :laugh:
when you tell them that you cant see them anymore, means just that! not well she's calling so I better answer the phone :slap: dont answer when she calls.
you wife and kids is whats important and not some houtchie who honestly is not that hot either. your wife blows her away.
hey man if you need to talk to someone, my phone is on all the time, call my number instead of that chicks. quit being a pussy and put that shit you did with her in the past and leave it there.

come on bro like I said before its not worth to give up something that has been there for you and is a sure thing for something that is new and probily wont last year.

you have a very good wife that puts up with your shit and a beautiful daughter and soon a new baby.

Oh, I thought he was talking about break it up with his baby mamma, not the mistress.

I'm confused.

bahahahhaha..You guys su*k big blue, hairy, nasty, elephant balls,..... bahahahhaha...
Thanks reckedracing....i think you were the only one that caught it..lol
No im not Breaking up with the wife dummy's...Im breaking up with the other one(mistress)...
so yeah.....anyways

I talked to her again, a couple hours ago....so i told her that it was done....Over, bye byyyezz..
I know ripp i ended it monday but for some reason when she called that same night, well i got
a little , you know lovey dubby<---is that it..? lol.. ok and so i decided to go back...and again one thing lead to another and bang...I was back...But now its over for good....

Is not worth it ..I know.... :cry:

Ohhh... and thanks Ken.....Youre a great guy......God Bless You Bro....

so now that im done with the one....What should i do about telling the wifey..I must tell her...I know i know..Not right away, but soooner or later shes going to have to find out,....

what do u guys think i should do now... :confused:

Dude, you did the right thing. And you won't regret it in the long run either. Just make sure you do the (other) right thing and be HONEST to your wife. But (obviously) not right now. And maybe you should sugarcoat it a little. Granted, it's not perfectly honest, but telling her you had sex continually with 3 different women while she was pregnant with your child will be REALLY rough on her. It all depends on her stability. But be honest, bottom line. And I think you've come to realize that. :thumbsup: GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

Glad to see that you broke it off for good man. Good luck to you when you talk to your wife about it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Glad to see that you broke it off for good man. Good luck to you when you talk to your wife about it.

yeah..Thanks.... :mrgreen:

thanks bro. thats what any good friend would do. You would have done the same if it was me.

^^^bahahahhaah^^^^ Me do the same for you....? lol...yeah right.......lol jk...
nahh..and you know it bro....anytime....... Thanks HOmmie.... :worthy:

<span style="color:#FF0000">BUT WAIT THERES MORE...!</span> :mad: <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">But i think i'll keep this to myself...until i find more info..</span>

lol i was thinking the same thing

$100 says shes just saying that to keep you around.
stupid bitches...

Im thinking someone is pregnant. Or maybe it is a wild and wacky story that we will all get a good laugh out of. But most likly a baby.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol i was thinking the same thing

$100 says shes just saying that to keep you around.
stupid bitches...

Boy oh boy....You're good...lol

so yeah....We thought she was for a minute...UNtil today....I know ripp told me not to buy the prego' thingy test but i went and bought it anyways..I got the expensive one too..I forgot the name of it...anyways,..

so she checked in front of me and the thing read <span style="color:#FF0000">....(NOT PREGNANT)</span> i was like...yipppie yeahhhh....lucky me...and the test thingy is supposed to 99% ac...

I got blessed..... Now its time to shape up and put my di*k away....I dont want my shit to fall off..lol...

I know the story but I will let him tell you
yup yup....so thats that.....hey,...I was supposed to call you back bro, but i forgot...I was busy @ you know where..lol...No..IM just kidding..We were just talking thats all....

Back