No more MySpace for me....:(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Those tests are only 99% accurate a certain day of here cycle (i think it's the day before she gets her period) So don't be celebrating too much.

myspace is good. theres nothing wrong with it. its blocked at work though, so i dont know.

Quoted post[/post]]
Those tests are only 99% accurate a certain day of here cycle (i think it's the day before she gets her period) So don't be celebrating too much.

<span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">GO AWAY</span> swanny</span>...lol.....jk....
:mad:

myspace is good. theres nothing wrong with it. its blocked at work though, so i dont know.

o yeah i know...Myspace is a good site..Its just me....
and you know what..I think im going to get back in it...But this time im going to try not to fuck up...lol...
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[fuck me]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

i deny like 10 freind requests a day from stupid random bitches.

basically, it they ahve more than 150 friends, they don't get my add.

i have 120 something now, but i also have like 30 bands added...

You just don't learn, do you?

First you create another account, with the best of intentions.

Then random sluts send you friend requests.

Then you're out fucking around again.

It's useless. Learn your goddamn lesson.

Quoted post[/post]]
You just don't learn, do you?

First you create another account, with the best of intentions.

Then random sluts send you friend requests.

Then you're out fucking around again.

It's useless. Learn your goddamn lesson.

bahahhaha...Nahhhh..This time im for real.....lol....No bitches for me....lol
I think i've had enough puss puss for (this month) lol....jk

nahhh...I decided to become (me) again....I dont want to go thru that shit again..It scared the shit out of me...
but yeah....Im making a new page but, like B said...Im just going to add people that i know.. i dunno...I just like browsing thru myspace....dont worry....Im not going to fuck up again....I learned my lesson.... :)

Well, if you say so.

But, I'm gonna be one of the first to say I told you so when we have another preggo scare thread... and it's not gonna be Bryan starting it. :p

nahhh...I decided to become (me) again....I dont want to go thru that shit again..It scared the shit out of me...
but yeah....Im making a new page but, like B said...Im just going to add people that i know.. i dunno...I just like browsing thru myspace....dont worry....Im not going to fuck up again....I learned my lesson....

:bs:

technically you KNOW your mistresses, so whats to stop you from adding them??
and boys never learn, ever...

and you'll be browsing through and see a big ole set of titties and just have to say hi

big boobs suck y0

myspacetruth.jpg

bahahha..You guys rock....lol.....

I cant stop laughin' here....lol........lmao.. :laugh:

I got a new page yO... Now i need to find you guys.....send me your links beatchess...ohh and guess what..I have 2 new friends...and i just joined..lol.......
I suck....

add me

So why would you start a new page if you're gonna just start getting a bunch of girls on there again?

:laugh: he did a new myspace page and 3 of his mistress's is back on his friends list :slap: quit messing around
fucking dude didnt learn his lesson.
here this is for you jojo
:bash: :slap: :ick: :beat: :chair:

but your still my bro, even though you need a serious kick in the nuts

that first girl on your friends list is hot. didn't look at any others though, but they look pretty damn good.

Back