No More Politcs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
In case you haven't seen the new forum re-direct at the top of the lounge, I am now running a political discussion forum.

The threads that are open can stay, but from now on, no more political discussion should take place here (at least as a thread starting for this exact purpose).

Unfortunately, you will have to re-register over there, as these two sites are not linked.

See ya over at Political & Religion Debate Forums conflictingviews.com

The lounge is starting to get off topic, and turn politicial in every other thread. it only makes sense to take said discussions to a board where people there actually care about the topic.

The lounge should be fun, vids, games, random celebrities doing stupid things like crashing enzo's, and so forth.

i made a name on there with my usual alias which is smarty009...is there any way my name on here can get changed to smarty009?

Yep. great move. for a while i got so tired of it i didn't even feel like logging on here.

how come you didn't just make a section in the members lounge for politics?

plus, this is an established board with 300-odd other members who want to discuss this sort of thing. it will make for better disucssions.

Back