No More Politcs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The lounge is starting to get off topic

Ok, you are now a nazi again.

Political threads get screwy, but a good debate is always fun. I see nothing wrong with it.

Do they have political laces at the other forum? I still havent found any..

Political threads get screwy, but a good debate is always fun. I see nothing wrong with it.

How is he being a nazi when he's giving you politics saavy guys a specific forum to discuss politics? Not everybody here wants to see or get into politics, hence it's off topic.

Just wanted to remind everyone to come join and debate, we don't have enough liberals, so get your asses over here!

Haha.

I cant wait to get over there and tie some shoes :ph34r:. Trust me ill behave tho :).

fuck me, no wonder no one registerd in a while.

fixed :(

fuck me, no wonder no one registerd in a while.

fixed :(

I'd say it's because they read the post and realize it is filled with nothing but narrowminded douchebag neocons that insult you when you don't think the way they do. It's even more sad that it's mods doing it. As a matter of fact, Brian or Silverchild, can one of you guys delte my account there?

Last edited:
it's a debate forum, people aren't going to agree with each other, if someone has offended you then report the post and it's handled

no more politics here!?!?!?!? damn and we didn't even get to vote on it, where's the democracy in that? :D

I'd say it's because they read the post and realize it is filled with nothing but narrowminded douchebag neocons that insult you when you don't think the way they do. It's even more sad that it's mods doing it. As a matter of fact, Brian or Silverchild, can one of you guys delte my account there?

Put down your copy of Mother Jones and calm down. It's a debate forum, they're entitled to their opinions (however narrowminded) If you can't use your superior logic and debate skill to show them the error of their ignorance, then don't post there. Why would they delete your account? If you don't wanna post, then don't.

but he's been back on since and I'm glad, even if I completely disagree with his foreign policy, I love having him around

Back