No more turbo civic....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
ohwell life goes on heres my new toy

s3fcc2f9553044.jpg

s3fcc2faa35b79.jpg

s3fcc30043346c.jpg

s3fcc2fcb7a130.jpg

s3fcc2fee0272b.jpg

I saved the best for last....

s3fcc30285a561.jpg

too bad all the extra cash $4,500.00 is going straight to bills =(

anyways the car needs to be cleaned up the paint is nice but theres a few flaws
and as with everything else in life this car will need work... not tooo much but enough to want to address it right away like new tires maybe camber kit

Mod list so far

REAL HID upgrade
RS4 body kit
Koni "sp" coil overs

and maybe more

the stock radio rocks! bose sound system with 6 disk cd changer =) when you pick out a radio station "big name ones" it list the station name as with the song thats being played/band name

Im sure once I start digging around in the car Im going to find tons of stuff that needs to be fixed/replaced =( but thats all part of buying a used car

anyways Im going to miss my turbo civic I had tons of fun with the car I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did

Jeff

I forgot to say...

right after getting the car I figured before making the hour trip home I should get gas.... as soon as I walked away from my car a guy walks up to me hey man what mods do you have that looks so sweet

this guy was around 30 very clean cut professional looking guy

I think I as with the rest of the "older" hondaswap crew is growing up =)

Bad ass car, man. I love Audi's and was checking them out for a while, trying to decide what to buy soon, when i finance something. What year is it? Is it a 1.8T?

Originally posted by jeffie7@Dec 1 2003, 10:43 PM
I think I as with the rest of the "older" hondaswap crew is growing up =)

wtf does that mean? lol
i think everyone is just jumping on the hate honda bandwagon now, i don't care, they are fun to build and drive, period.
nice car though, i love audi's :)

it is a slow 2.8V6 12valve motor

does not make much power but it puts out enough torque to make the car fun

if I want speed I have a 02 F4i I DO NOT plan on modding this car other then MAYBE an exhaust but even that is iffy I want a nice everyday driver so chances are I wont touch it

just clean it and drive it

Originally posted by jeffie7@Dec 2 2003, 01:33 AM

anyways Im going to miss my turbo civic I had tons of fun with the car I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did

i know exactly how you feel :(

Originally posted by jeffie7@Dec 2 2003, 01:49 AM
it is a slow 2.8V6 12valve motor

does not make much power but it puts out enough torque to make the car fun

that engine can be made VERY fast with not too much effort (and without boost)

Back