No more turbo civic....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn. thats a sweet ride! hook it up to run 14's and you will have everything. :D

get some dub cap spinners and you will be rollin

j/k

nice ride gets :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me

nice car man. i was thinking of getting one before i got my teg but insurance would kill me. is the guy who bought it local?

pimp jeffie, pimp. Let's see, you have a lowered Audi, and an f4i, are you sure your married??? hah. pimp mode.

Im 20 but I do not think I have my act together thats one of the reasons I sold the Civic

I need to put more time into music, school, ,karate, and gym.
F girls.... F them all

so far on my list of mods.... one piece headlights "newer A4 style"
as far as a S4 motor swap.... @#$*#@)$ that why would I waste so much money on an S4 swap to have a car worth nothing more then a stock A4? I could save time and money going with an S4 from the start then when I sell it I could resale it for around what I paid - a year or two kbb drop plus chances are I would not have any problems with the stock S4 VS a swaped A4.... blah

I figure in the end I lost about $10-12K on my car

$8500 A4 with $7K worth of mods... when you go to sell it.... its worth about 8K
$18-22K S4 when you go to sell it.... close to what you paid for it unless you put tons of miles on it rag it out and sell it 10 years later
its nice having a car worth something

I might end up selling this A4 so I can buy a newer one or I might just leave it be

Back