no more weed for ct

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: holy damn...

450K greenhouse...
plus all the equip...

and another 615K greenhouse in the works...

d'oh

and they were just trying to live the american dream...
lol

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 18 2004, 08:40 AM
And cops are fucking stupid when it comes to the value of street drugs. They price everything like it's the best shit the planet's ever seen.
[post=391817]Quoted post[/post]​

Usually they estimate as if sold in the lowest common amount such as if they find say a kilo of coke, at $50 a gram they say $50,000 worth, but yea right, more like $12,000.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 17 2004, 01:22 PM
vermont weed owns.
[post=391622]Quoted post[/post]​

CALI weed owns all, ok maybe accept Oregon.

$50 a G?

You're getting ripped dude. I usually buy BC bud (aka British Colombia) at $15 but i've bought and smoked AK-47, purple haze, northern lights, white widow (aka white rhino) ... and that shit cracks at $20 maybe 30 depending on the circumstances. But $50? Please.

Someone's pulling your leg off mang. That shit ain't worth that much.

edit: I do not smoke weed anymore, so don't bother me.

That fucking sucks for those two guys up in CT, and did you catch those names? haha

50 a gram i live in alberta and buy 1/2 ozs and fulls onlr run me 160 - 200 canuck dollars shit at 50 a gram thats 1400 bucks shit i could make a 1000 of a single oz

Damn you all are over paying, JERSEY and NY is the shit, for me I pay $20 for 2.6 grams of some dro, dirt I get for like 5 a gram. But that's just me everyone else pays 15-25 a gram.

I paid $32 for a tank of 87.... ou guys wasting money on stupid shit like drugs really makes me laugh... It's like paying for a lapdance. You may think you need it, but why? So youcan have a good time for 30 seconds? What do you get out of it? Nothing, except for the want for more.

I don't smoke like that, maybe once a week.

30 seconds? I'm not doing coke here, I'm smoking weed. If my high only lasted 30 seconds, I would be pissed.

I smoke because I do. I do get something out of it, makes life more interesting. Seeing things in a different perspective kinda. You don't have to think about the bullshit thats actually going on, just fuckin chill out. Sure some people do some dumb shit when they're high but that just makes it funny for me and shitty for them.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Sep 20 2004, 11:10 PM
G-14 OWNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .... (ALSO OWNZ YOUR WALLET) ...
down here its $50 for a G .. anywhere else get it cheaper ??
[post=392784]Quoted post[/post]​

why the fuck would anyone buy a gram anyway what a waste and a rip off.
obviously you've never really had this, as it's called g-16, supposedly a goverment produced ultra pure bud which I've had once and was no more than your typical $50 1/8th. and depending on who I'm hanging out with prices vary. anywhere from $40 a 1/4 to 450 a zip.

as far as saying yo this is some kick ass ak-47, chocolate tia, norrthern lights. etc...
that was so 10-15 years ago, get over it , it's all the same shit it's weed mang weed.

it's either crap shwag, mid grade, or dank nuggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back