no more wil?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
greyfades: y0 B...when you get a chance, delete/unregister/whatever my username. i'm done posting on hondaswap.

Auto response from pissedoffsol: workin'

greyfades: kthx.
greyfades signed off at 2:25:20 PM.

WTF happened now?

That would be a loss. One of the reasons I paypal'd thousands of dollars on a car I had never seen was after reading hundreds of his posts. Yes, he could be a bit more diplomatic at times, but he has posted hundreds of replys on a wide variety of tech related issues, and is backed up time and time again on his knowledge.

will is a good person....crazy as hell but a good person. sure he does have his moments but who here on this board hasnt?? will, stick around man

he will be back...dont act like the boy can stay away. id put his acct on hold...cause you know in a few weeks youll get the "Hey, b. Can you reactivate my acct?"

yea...no need to delete the account...im sure after he cools down a lil bit he will be back...sucks when the drama ownz you

i'm not deleting anything. i'm havingt a hard enough time keeping up with password reset requests cuz no one can read :p

I've seen wil involved in a lot worse threads than that. I'm sure if I asked a question and Wil answered, we would prolly get into it as well.

Oh well, I was gonna take a break from here too for a bit .

And here I am. :)

pissedoffsol said:
i'm not deleting anything. i'm havingt a hard enough time keeping up with password reset requests cuz no one can read :p

i know what ya mean!

B- if you posted what you posted, why bend over backwards for them? Well, I can understand because they're regulars and stuff. =)

I miss Wil :(

gald to have you,you fucking fucker. honestly when you think of HS one of the tha names i come up with is civicious,the ranting troublemaker. Not sayiong its tru but that what he comes across as being. Then i think of others i have talked to or listend but wil always stand out of the crowd. So here a toast the the annoyin butthole!!!!!!!!

:drinks beer:

Back