no oil pressure.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

j954drgsr

have a 93 civic ex greddy turbo charge and just saturday after a head gasket replacement the oil light flickers or stays on at idle till you give it gas and the oil gauge reads zero. the car did have a history of low oil light comming on at one point. did a oil change with 4 qts and ran it for about 10 minutes but the oil dip stick still reads above the full level mark meaning no oil going to the oil filter and with a visual inspection everything looks good. there was no oil comming out of the old oil filter at all. any suggestion would help. and now im thinking of doing a engine crank case flush with the machine at my work place.

no oil coming out the filter??? your oil pump is shot or something... DO NOT TURN IT ON until you fix the problem, or you could damange the entire motor and the turbo

Hey i am REALLY sorry to be bringing this thread back to life, its more then a year old but i dont get this, im having a similar problem and ive been researching around alot and this is the first time i have heard of this. The headgasket being backwards could cause oil not to goto the filter/sensor?

thats right, and in the future, make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back